'May I have this dance? PT 2 '-Chapter 36

Rusty's POV:

after we returned the house to get Alexs' shoes which I can't deny was hilarious! We were back on the road! Alex had his air pods in, yes I know, and it was finally just me and Pink. She was undoubtedly... no word can describe her...

"Pink I-" I was interrupted by pink.

"Rusty, Hunny, if you say that you've forgotten something we're not going back to the house. I did tell you if you forgot anything to get it then and there-" I interrupted my rambling lover.

"Pink I didn't forget anything... I was going to say that ye are Beauteous this E'em" I complimented.

"Huh?" Pink said confused still looking at the road ahead.

"It means 'you are beautiful this evening'" I said sweetly.

"Lemme guess" Pink pauses to think "Shakespeare?"

"Pretty much" I shrugged "there's a perk to being 500 years old you know."

There was a slight pause in the car until we both realized...
Oh, shoot... I thought, realizing something.

"Your / my parents know you're / I'm 500 years old!" We said in unison...

"Oh god what we gonna do..." Pink freaked
"What will my parents say... HOW HAVE WE FORGOTTEN TO TELL THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!"

"Pink, chill it's okay just calm down, plus your dad can kill me" I cockily smiled.

"Yeah... you're right!" Pink calmed down.

A silence came over us again we were almost at Pink's parents' home... again... until something or should I say someone broke the silence.

"P-Pinkkkkkkk" Alex innocently stuttered.

"Alex please don't do this we're there in 5 minutes!" Pink controlled her frustration gripping tighter to the steering wheel.

"I'm hungry" Alex sniffed 'sorrowfully'.

"You can eat when we get there ok?" Pink sweetly replied.

Alex sniffed again "okay".

"What's for dinner?" Alex questioned.

"Turns out we're having a BBQ boi" pink stared, continuing. "Behave" pink ruled.

As we pulled up to the driveway we could already smell the sweet smell of BBQ sauce and sausages on the grill. We could hear cheering and people talking.

"Pink this sound like a party..." I stated, confused.

"Welp! That means my parents invited our whole family round to meet you so good luck babe" Pink snickered a bit patting me on the shoulder.

We all got out of the car and pink and Alex gladly walked up to the front porch opposite the front door while I dragged my feet behind me slowly walking to the porch in dread. Pink noticed and walked down the steps and up to me grabbing my hand.

"Stop being a baby Rusty, come on" she sighed.

"Ha, baby Rusty" Alex laughed.

"Shut up Alex" Rusty stated jokingly.

No one's POV:

Alex knocked on the door eagerly, excited to see Kaylee again. A small figure crept up to the door and opening it wide to see the three roomies standing there.

"Kaylee!" Pink hyped opening her arms up for her little sister to hug her.

"ALEX!!!" Kaylee yelled in excitement to see her best friend giving him a hug leaving Pink hanging.