'Hunts over'- Chapter 49

Julia's POV:

We walked out of the Alleyway and we were automatically confronted by this huge governmental building. It was covered is white pillars stretching down to a staircase leading down to grass. At each entrance was at least 4 guards watching in every direction.

"I know where we are..." I say in a loud whisper. "Guys I have a plan but you have to trust me and do exactly as I tell you" I commanded.

"What's the plan?" Rusty asked

"We 'hand ourselves' over to the security guards and they'll take us into the captivity area were yo- my parent's are kept but before they place us in the cell we'll knock em out!" I explained in excitement.

I stared at the three, waiting for their responses. Their jaws looked dropped, that's good... Right?  I thought nervously.

"I'm in," Alex said in enthusiasm.

"Sure" Rusty agreed

"What?!" Pink freaked.

"Pink please trust me on this, I know what I'm doing" I pleaded.

"Julia" Pink sighed. "I trust you completely but this plan is crazy are you sure it'll even work? Who knows what these people can do" 

Pink grew quiet for a few seconds before she took a sigh and agreed hesitantly to my plan. "Fine" She spoke.

We all snuck into a secluded part of the building. The fence surrounding it had broken leave a huge gap for us to get through. We placed ourselves against a wall with me peeking around the corner to the main entrance of the building.

"Guy's follow my lead" I whisper.

Before anyone could say anything I then semi crouched and sprinted past the guards making it look obvious. Pink, Alex, and Rusty immediately followed.

"HEY!" A guard screamed at us. I didn't flinch. I stood up properly with the rest of us and watched the man and a few others grow closer and closer to us. My heart began to race a little. 

"What are you doing out here!" One yelled aggressively to all of us except Alex. I knew why...

They grabbed each of us besides Alex. 

"Mr Peperchini" One man saluted. "Would you like them back in their original cells"

"Errrr ummm Yes I would!" Alex spoke up nervously. "But I wish to see them off" Alex continued.

Pink's POV:

We were practically dragged into the building by the men and in entering the building there were huge posters of what seemed like Alex was on it. 

"Alex is the president" I whisper to myself quietly.

"Shut up! Keep moving!" The man yelled at me shoving me causing me to almost trip over my own feet.

I glimpsed at Rusty who seemed somewhat annoyed at the fact that I was shoved which is understandable but I gave him a reassuring smile to let him know I was okay which seemed to make him a lot me better. At the end of the hallway, we turned into a smaller hallway and was met by a huge creepy elevator that we got in that went down to an underground tunnel.

"Might we hurry this up?" Alex asked in a posh tone.

"Not long now sir only another minute down the tunnel then we meet another huge lift to take the prisoners to the science lab" One guard answered.

I again looked over at Rusty who seemed pail and a little freaked out at the words. I look back up at the tunnel now faced with another elevator which we again stepped in but this time it leads up. We were transported to a secluded hallway with iron doors concealing the secrets that might be held inside. We walked to the end of the hallway and we were about to be split off from each other when Julia gave to word to attack.