'A Date...'-Chapter 40

No One's POV:

"Well, what are doing here go get ready!" Pink said eagerly, shooing Alex to his room.

"Right!" Alex remembered.

Alex ran up to his room shutting the door behind him so he could get changed and ready for his date.

"So bro, tell us about this girl then" Rusty smirked leaning against the wall next to Alex's door.

"Well... she works for NASA... Whatever that is and she loves engineering" Alex said, adding "Whatever that is"

Pink, who was opposite Rusty, rolled her eyes jokingly at Alex's words.

"Wait, NASA!?" Pink jumped. 

She then stared at Rusty as the color drained from her face...

"Yeah, that's what I said! Gosh, Pink why you always the dumb one" Alex sighed.

This made Pink look at the door pulling a dirty look which made Rusty giggle a little.

"Er-erm A-Alex so as she works for NASA then she works for the government" Pink claimed. Rusty, now realizing what Pink meant also seemed a little pale.

 "The government will catch you and lock you up and lemme see... DO EXPERIMENTS ON YOU AND RUSTY!" pink added, freaking out for the safety of her Boyfriend and Friend.

"Mmmm" Alex hummed before adding "Nah she won't do that"

"Please don't tell her yet then" Pink pleaded.

"Obviously," Alex said sarcastically.

Pink and Rusty gave a sigh of relief now feeling their colors coming back to their faces.

"Well... What does she look like then?" Pink asked curiously.

"Red hair" Alex paused "Yeah that's all I can remember" 

"Right I'm ready!" Alex stated.

Alex twisted the door handle and came out of his bedroom to be showing in all of his glory... And he was wearing the exact same outfit but with a  bow tie around his neck.

"Ahhhhh" Rusty smiled "Nice getup Bro"

"Thank you" Alex strutted flicking his short wavy hair.

"Alex you- you just" Pink sighed before finishing off her sentence is a disappointment "You just put on a bow tie..."

"I know Pink! Stop saying such obvious things all the time!" Alex complained.

"Whatever" Pink brushed off. "I'll be in my room if yall need me"

Pink walked to her room. Feeling stressed she collapsed on her bed having a small headache. Although Alex said he wouldn't say anything to this girl.. but... I can't help think she will find out... She technically works for the Government ... even if she doesn't find out tonight she'll find out eventually and tell the scientists... For all, we know Alex could slip it out...  Pink stressed in her mind.

"What do I do..." Pink mumbled to herself, unaware that Rusty had entered the room as she was so lost in thought thinking of a plan.

"I got it!" Pink burst. She looked up and saw Rusty standing at the end of their bed, confused.

"What?" Rusty said slowly.

"Rusty I have a plan! You won't like it but it's the only way to make sure this girl doesn't get you two in a science lab. It's the only way" Pink interjected.