'A Text From Alex'-Chapter 43

Pink's POV:

It's been a few days since I apologized to Alex and everywhere I go it's like Alex follows, literally. I would come downstairs randomly and sit on the couch and Alex would follow a minute or so later from his room and sit on the armchair and just intensely stare at me and just puts on the disgusted look until I went back up to my room then he would go to his.

One day I woke up in my room with Rusty not beside me like usual so I just got up and went downstairs to get some cookies for breakfast. I saw just Rusty on the couch on his phone.

"Morning hun" I yawned.

"Morning Pink" Rusty replied.

I just got some cookies out of the cookie jar and sat down next to Rusty on the couch and turned the news on just to see what the weather was like, I was gonna go out with Megahan later. And as soon as I turned the T.V on Alex stomped out of his room and downstairs and sat on the armchair glaring at me again. 

The air grew heavy and cold with Alex's presents I gave a light sigh and looked at Alex.

"What?" I asked in my normal voice.

"Bro see what I mean she's staring at me!" Alex complained pointing at me which left me speechless.

"Oh, My Life! can you two quit it! You two have been at each other, for what now? a week? Can you guys just get over it!" Rusty raised his voice a little. Not going to lie it was quite intimidating when Rusty got even the slightest frustrated.

 "I'll be in my room playing videogames" I sighed.

I went up the stairs and to my room. I expected to hear Rusty and Alex at each other but it was just quiet... I decided to go to my room and get ready for the day, wearing the usual. I went to my PC and decided to play some video games for a while.

I was in the middle of a battle and Rusty came into my room. I heard a muffled. 'Pink' Through my headset I shifted my eyes to Rusty to my game trying not to die. 

"Yes," I responded.

"I'm going out to get some food as we're running low, wanna come?" Rusty offered.

"Errr sure" 

"I'll see you in the car then," Rusty said.

And with that, I grabbed my phone and a small bag from my closet. I turned off my PC and walked down the stairs. As soon as I reached the bottom I looked up to see Alex looking quite bland... I felt a little upset but knew it'll be okay soon.

"S-see you soon Alex" I hesitated. Alex gave no word back not even a glance so I just walked to the garage door to see Rusty already in the car.

When I got in the car I gave a sigh and smiled.

"You alright?" Rusty asked in response to my sigh.

"Yeah just tired... Let's go" I said while putting my seat belt on.

Rusty and I went to Walmart, we got a few more cookies and just got pasta, etc. basic groceries we needed for the week. We placed the groceries in the car and decided to take a small stroll around a park nearby. With Rusty's hand in mine, we continued to walk around the park just talking and bringing up old memories I felt my left pocket vibrate and looked down to see my phone.

It was a message...

"Alex?" I said confused.

A/N: Hi Everyone I hate doing AU's on my actual Chapter but for this, I feel like I should lol. So I apologize for not posting last night as I thought it was Monday! I didn't realize till this morning that it wasn't Tuesday today so I finished off the chapter. Sorry!