'Be Mine'-chapter 9

Rusty's PoV:

"I-I" I stuttered staring at Pink as she waited patiently for me to blurt out what I wanted to say. It was nerve-racking... "Pink I was wondering if y-you u-mmm would like to be m-my girlfriend..." I stuttered looking away from Pink. I felt a soft hand touch my cheek as it gently pulled my Pink's direction. 

I and Pink gazed into each other eyes both lightly blushing from the small distance we had between our lips. I slowly take the lead and lean in but before we smashed our lips into one another I heard a small whisper come from pink...

"Yes..." 

We both kissed as the sun went down. We both pulled away now blushing like tomatoes. She's my girlfriend...  I thought as I began to smile. I suddenly felt myself flying! Literally... I began to feel my smile grow wide as I got excited. I paused... How can this be? Voids can't feel...  I wondered, confused. As I began to snap out of it

"Rusty! Get down someone might see you!" I loud whisper yelled from my girlfriend who was trying to get through to me through my daze. I look down to see myself slowly flying down my smile gone... As soon as I sat down Pink gave me a hug which I returned but then noticed my face had dropped. 

Pink looked up and put on a worried face. "Rusty, what's up?" Pink worried still in his arms.

"Nothing It's fine" I explained to Pink, giving her a reassuring smile and stood up.

I reached my hand out towards Pink for her to hold. She grasped my hand and stood up. We both looked towards the Sun until we could see it no more. Pink jolted my arm to say 'Let's go' I gave her a smile. I flew us down to Pink's window and climbed through it. 

No One's Pov:

As Pink and Rusty climbed through Pink's bedroom window Pink looked over to see Kaylee asleep all tucked in. Pink let go of Rusty's hand a went over to Kaylee and kissed her forehead and whispered goodnight to her. Rusty and Pink decided to sleep downstairs on the sofa bed in the living room. And there they slept in once again in each other's arms, enjoying each other's company. Their first night together,  cozy and perfect...