'Saving without a risk'-Chapter 29

No one's POV:

Pink and Rusty were in the car on their way towards their house.

"Are we going back to your void?" Pink questioned in wonder as Rusty nodded still looking at the road ahead.

"We are, we need to get ready to be able to take on Tony" Rusty confidently answered as Pink started to listen to the music that sounded through the speakers of the car.

They soon arrived at their house, pulling up to the driveway and got out the car and headed up to the porch and through the front door. Rusty unlocked the front door allowing himself to enter the house first. A small ding came upon Pink's phone before she could walk in. Pink turned her back for a second and heard the door slam shut, She turned around and saw rusty with a smirk on his face. Pink tried to open the door but with no luck.

"Ugh, Rusty, stop playing around" Pink rolled her eyes, annoyed at him still trying to open the door.

Pink then ran off the porch and threw herself over the garden hedge and ran up to the front door which successfully opened. Pink looked around for her mischievous boyfriend but he had vanished. Pink shut the back door and called out for him.

"Rusty, come on we haven't got time for this!"

With no response, Pink rolled her eyes and headed down towards the void room to see if Rusty was hiding in there. When Pink arrived in the basement there was no sign of Rusty, but she knew him all too well.

"Rusty, I know you're invisible"

Suddenly an unknown force stepped in front of her pinning her against the wall. A figure began to reveal itself, Rusty. He leaned in and kissed her lips gently. Pink sighed, pushing him away for a moment.

"Come on, please" Rusty attempted to be cute, making Pink fall for him harder.

Pink folded her arms in thought before rolling her eyes and sighing, pulling Rusty in by his hoodie in agreement. Rusty kissed her back immediately and this lasted for a few minutes until Pink pulled away to be able to breathe.

"Okay, let's go now" Pink smirked lightly at him.

As Rusty pulled away he knocked his one of his tables over with his potions and spellbooks on top. A certain book Rusty had never seen before dropped to the floor landing on a page to a certain spell. Rusty looked up at Pink in confusion then back at the book before picking it up and lead Pink upstairs by her hand to her bedroom where they would get more privacy and... away from the windows so Ley wouldn't peak through.

As Rusty skimmed the pages Pink was laying on him, bored, going through her phone.

"Have you found anything?" Pink asked as Rusty hummed negatively meaning no.

"What are you doing?" Pink whined now sitting up leaning on Rusty's shoulder unable to read the book.

"I can't find that page-" Rusty was cut off by the book skimming page to page automatically.

The book landed on that previous page with the writing seeming as if it was written in golden cursive. The couple hovered over the page reading the text that they could barely make out from the handwriting. At the same time, they looked up at each other and Pink covered her mouth in disbelief yet happiness.

"We can save him... without a risk" Rusty muttered in hope.

Pink squealed in excitement sharing another kiss with Rusty who gladly accepted the kiss cupping her cheeks and levitated in the air with Pink on his lap. As they broke away Rusty sat back down onto the bed. A dark-haired female entered the room with yogurt in her hand and a spoon in her mouth looking confused.

"What's going on?" Julia spoke with her mouth half full of yogurt.

Pink turned and was well as Rusty and ran up to their unknown future daughter in excitement.

"Woah Woah Woah guys" Julia laughed as Rusty and Pink pulled away. "What's going on?" She repeated.

Pink held up the mysterious speel book on her bedside table. Julia quickly recognized the book and tried to take it from Pink's grasp. Pink moved the book away from Julia before she could get it.

"Pink please put the book down it's dangerous!" Julia pleaded.

Pink glanced at Rusty.

"Why?" Rusty questioned. 

"It could save Alex!" Pink squealed.

"Huh?" Julia tilted her head in confusion.

"Oh god we did call you, did we!" Pink realized, feeling bad she sat Julia down, placing the spell book on her bedside table once again and told her the whole story...

Time skip ending of the story...

"But Julia you see." Pink paused grabbing the book off her bedside table. "This can save him. This book has the answer to Alex living again but..." Pink stopped talking her face slowly dropping.

"He'll become a void." Julia finished off looking down with a whispered tone.

Rusty took the book from Pink's hands and flipped to the page where the spell was hidden and skimmed the ingredients list to make the potion.

"We have everything here... but..." Rusty paused and zoomed in to one of the pages. "Huh," Rusty said in cofusion. 

Pink leaned over Rusty and looked on the ingredient he was stuck on.

"What's a Corzonavodz Plant?" Pink slowly questioned trying to make out the word.

"I thought these were only legends!" Rusty said fascinated.

"They're very much real" Julia replied.

Pink and Rusty looked up to face her seeing Julia looking away worried.

"How old did you say you were again?" Rusty questioned rhetorically already knowing the teenager's age.

"Yo- My Dad told me about the plant and how he found it with help from his at the time girlfriend, my Mom, and went to find it for a similar reason" Julia paused trying to recall the story her father told her. "My Dad said that it was in a different dimension... somewhere called Avoycoles? I think"

"I know that place!" Rusty realized. "I've been there a few times"

"Really?" Pink looked at Rusty.

"Yeah, last time I went was around 120 years ago" Rusty replied.

"That settles it then! we leave tomorrow-" Julia was cut off by Rusty.

"Errrr no. It's way too dangerous especially at your age your not as in control of your powers" Rusty stated

"Come on, please! Alex is my friend too!" Julia begged.

"No Julia please stay here," Rusty asked softly.

Julia at this point had her arms folded looking annoyed. before anything got heated she decided to agree and went down to the void to where she would stay for the rest of this adventure.