'Hope he tells me soon'-Chapter 45

No One's POV:

Rusty still hissed from the pain as more Amethyst tinted purple cracks began to reveal themselves on Rusty's skin which is slowly turning into an endless black-tone from these 'gashes' which wrapped around Rusty's skin causing him to slowly change into his inhuman form.

Rusty scurried over to his desk searching through his drawers trying to find the bottle that contained an 'antidote' for these types of things happening to Rusty's skin. Finally, Rusty found it under some paper and drowned his almost completely black arm in the serum. The black 'vines' quickly crept back into Rusty's wounded, sealing it shut turning his forearm back to the way it originally was. 

Rusty gave a loud heavy sigh of relief that the pain was now over but still can't shake off the feeling why it was so bad this time... Why were the cracks purple? Has this got something to do with my soul been taken away? being half... nothing... human...  Rusty questioned to himself.

"I need to get back to Pink" Rusty silently mumbled to himself, running a hand through his hair.

And with that Rusty flew up from the void and back up to the basement floor. He walked up the basement stairs and saw a familiar pink-haired female sitting on the white concrete floor scrolling through her phone. 

Rusty's POV:

"Pink?"I said in a questioned tone.

Pink shot her head up at me and pulled a concerned face. She shot up like a bullet and wrapped her arms around me unexpectedly and pulled away before I knew it.

"Rusty are you okay? Let me see your arm" Pink said in a fuss.

"Pink I'm fine" I tried to convince but she still pulled up my sleeve anyway and saw nothing.

"Why was it hurting if nothing was there?" Pink asked slowly.

"I must have had a crap or something don't worry babe" I lied.

"Oh okay," She smiled. "You were downstairs for a while the soups cold and Julia and Alex already had their dinner." She added.

"Well, I'm ready for soup!" I said excitedly, changing the subject.

"Oh okay then," Pink said walking us out the laundry room with her hand in mine.

After Dinner:

"So Alex did come downstairs and said when did you come back?" Pink laughed.

"Oh my God," I also laughed.

"SO he doesn't remember the argument or the incident?" I ask.

"Not a thing, other than us two going out to buy food" Pink added.

Pink's POV:

I can't help but get the feeling Rusty isn't being truthful with me... I mean I always know when he was lying he always had this 'normal' look on his face but his eyes would be slightly widened and his eyes always seemed to look a little off kinda like strained but although I knew he was lying in the laundry room and that I always want honesty and openness in relationship and me would normally get a little annoyed or sad but if Rusty needs to deal with something about himself that I guess he seems embarrassed about I'll give him all the time he needs... 

I just hope he tells me soon...