'Is she ok Rusty?!'-Chapter 4

Rusty's Pov:

When I was about to leave Pinkto rest, I felt a gentle tug on my hoodie I turn around to see Pink upright, she was facing me but her eyes looked away from embarrassment. I could only assume she was a tomato it was so dark.

"R-Rusty" She stuttered, "could you sleep with me?" she requested.

 I was surprised- WAIT does this mean she felt me kiss her and heard me say 'I love You' to her?!  oh Jesus I thought. The room was silent for a second then I climbed over her and went under the covers.

"I love you too Rusty..." she yawned and drifted to sleep snuggling my chest.

 Saying that I was blushing was an understatement I was the brightest shade of red ever! Well, that's what my cheeks were telling me a least. I too fell asleep holding Pink in my arms and that's how we stayed for the rest of the night.

Pink's Pov:

I woke up probably around 11:00 am or around that time. Then I realize something that wasn't supposed to be in my bed. I look up and see- Rusty?! WHAT'S HE DOING IN M BED?! wait- no we didn't please God NO! I look down to see if everything looked ok, It was but it's lucky for him otherwise he would wake up to a punch in the gut. I still was as red as anything! wait last night I think he kissed my cheek and told me that he loved me. Then I saw him about to wake up so I did something that any person would do. I sat up in my bed and stared. That's right I stared at him with my arms folded with an eyebrow lifted with an 'explain yourself' type of look.                   

Rusty's Pov:

I woke up to the sun blasting my eyes surprisingly cause it was winter still but hay ho. I glanced my eyes to where Pink lied down and slept. but I found no Pink. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Pink hair. Oh God, I thought knowing Pink's gonna kill me. I sat up and scratch the back of my head and said the stupidest thing in this world.

 "Errrr- umm Moning Beautiful," I said in a nervous tone and she just gave me the stink eye. 

WHAT IN THE WORLD RUSTY!? WHAT WAS THAT?! I screamed at myself. Pink just started blushing and lost her cool and buried her head in her hands, She mumbled something I couldn't make out what though.

 "What did you say," I said confused. 

I look up from her to see Alex and Julia filming us.

"GUYS STOP!" I screamed, Pink looked at me with a 'please don't tell me they're there' look. I threw the bedsheets off me and chased Alex and Julia who were giggling, screaming and running like headless chickens.

No One's Pov/ Later on:

A few hours after Pink and Rusty's 'incident' Pink came downstairs to see a quite house but exited screams coming from the outside she rolled her eyes and smiled and made herself some brunch. Pink walked over to the couch and sat down and turned on the T.V watching the news as there was nothing on she liked, She began to feel a headache but it was getting worse by the second. Pink suddenly heard what sounded like girls screaming, Pink ran to the backdoor.

"Is everyone ok?!" Pink screamed. Julia, Rusty, and Alex turned their heads to pink who was in her normal clothes but had a concerned look thinking someone got hurt.

 "Jeez Pink, of course we are okay what do you take us for? children?... Don't answer that..." complained Alex giving pink a serious look and the last part.

"Julia and I are on the rollercoaster I built," said Alex exited. 

Rusty was just watching them as there weren't enough carts for them all. Pink leaned against the open door slowly sliding down sighing in relief that no one was injured. 

"One of these days" Suddenly pink sounded out of breath and tired and that headache became a migraine just snapped back. 

"Yo, Pink you ok?" Said Rusty becoming extremely concerned walking over to her. 

"One day, one of you guys are gonna be the death of m-" Pink just heald her head mumbling the ending and was cut off by almost flopping to the floor.

 "Whoa Whoa Whoa!"Rust Yelled, catching Pink Before she hit the floor, Rusty caught her just in time by the top half of her arms. Julia flew off the roller coaster grabbing Alex and carrying him off too. They both ran towards Pink. 

"Is she ok Rusty?" Worried Julia.

 "I think so," Said Rusty not being certain. 

Rusty put Pink's head in his lap while Alex tried to find a thermometer to check Pink's temperature. Pink began to mumble something Rusty and Julia both stared at each other in disbelief...