'Kaylee?!' - Chapter 7

Pink's Pov:

I wake up in my bed to find myself in Rusty's arms. Feeling the butterflies fly through my stomach as I sat up quickly, trying to avoid blushing. I kissed his lips softly and there was still no response. He continued to lightly snore as I took no notice of it since it was almost a routine. I rolled my eyes and stood up quickly. I quickly felt arms being placed around my waist and I was pulled back down. I didn't have time to react as he smashed his lips onto mine and kept his hand on my cheek as he did. I kissed him back and I wanted it to last forever. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss turned out to be longer than what it was meant to be. We both pulled away after a few seconds to be able to breathe as we stared at each other. I sat in his lap once he sat up on the bed and he played with my hair lightly.

"Morning beautiful" Rusty spoke, in an attempt to be hot. We both burst out laughing at his attempt.

"What? I can sound hot if I want to!" He commented, seeming insulted by my response.

"Sure you can," I told him and he rolled his eyes in response. Before the laughter died down and he continued to style my hair for fun.

"Hey Rusty" "What do you wanna do today?" I questioned Rusty in hoping he'd want to do something romantic considering its almost valentine's day.

"Eerrrrrrrrrrr-hmm," Rusty thought aloud "Nothing, let's have a lazy day considering you always drag us on your crazy adventures when you're bored" Rusty grinned. I looked at him with a pouty death glare that a child would give if they were in a mood.

"Done!" Rusty remarked with his hands on his hips.

I walked over to my mirror to see that Rusty had put my hair half up half down with braids leading into a bun.

 "OH MY GOD, Rusty!!! Who knew you could do hair so well" I looked at my reflection in Awe. 

"I'm assuming you love it" Rusty smiled.

 "Oh My Goodness YES!thanks Rusty!" I sated and walked over to Rusty and gave him a kiss on his cheek and told him that breakfast was ready in 10 and walked off to tell Julia and Alex about breakfast.

No One's Pov:

After the 'Roomies' have had their breakfast they all went to get ready for their lazy day but wore the same things they put on every day. After they got ready they all decided to watch movies on the couch with Rusty next me, I cuddled up next to him with his arm on top of the couch we sat and watch a few films until it turned 2 pm when...

*knock Knock* "I'll get it" Pink sighed.... who was here at this time without telling us? She wondered.

"Maybe it the pizza man!! who's ordered pizza?!" Alex squealed in excitement As he jumped in his chair. "wasn't me" Julia shrugged. Alex and Julia turned to Pink. "Don't look at me" Pink defended.

Rusty rolled his eyes towards the gang and opened the door and to see no person who could've knocked.

 "Hello, mister Rusty" An innocent child's voice spoke.

 Rusty shot his head down to see an all familiar child "Kaylee?" Rusty spoke in shock and confusion. 

"KAYLEE?!" Pink screamed. 

Alex gasped of excitement "KAYLEE!". a small but loud gasp reached inside Kaylee as she screamed "Alex!". Kaylee ran passed Rusty to reach her friend. 

"Julia!" Kaylee screamed recognizing Julia. 

"Sup Kaylee" Julia smiled. 

Rusty and Pink looked at each other shocked. Rusty looked outside to see if Kaylee's parents were outside, but no trace of her parents could be found. Rusty shut the door and walked over to the couch and sat down. 

"Kaylee wheres mom and dad?" Pink questioned her younger sibling in disbelief. 

"OH, Mom said that you have to babysit me all night because she and Dad were going on a date" Kaylee explained innocently sitting in Alex's lap. Pink just looked at Rusty and leaned on him from stress with the tips of her fingers touching her sore forehead.

"Hey, Kaylee Julia let's play outside!" Alex suggested to the teen and the child. Alex and Kaylee skipped outside while Julia followed behind walking.

"God Rusty" Pink stressed now alone with Rusty.

 "I know" He comforted his lover while she whined.