'To the healers' - Chapter 65

A/N: Hey everyone apologies for not posting, I have now entered a new chapter in my life starting with college, I'm no longer a part of the Pink fandom due to personal reasons of the actors involved but I just want you guys to know i'm still going to upload by at the moment I'm battling with Covid... I'm fine just a tad sick if you want more updates go follow my instagram: Nattricity.  thank you all for the support

-Willow <3

Pink's POV:

I ended up in a lush green forest, even with little light you could see the forest green grass bloom. I quickly shook my head to stop myself further from mesmerizing at the wilderness around me. I gave a sigh and began to call out for Rusty and Alex.

"ALEX, RUSTY WHERE R U!" I began to yell. 

"RUSTY!" I yelled once more.

I was about to yell my boyfriend's name once more until two hands wrapped around my face. In a panic, I held onto the hands and somewhat backflipped my way onto this person's shoulders and wrapped my leg around their neck. the person fell on their back from my weight pushing us down to the ground.

"Who are you!" I demanded.

In a clear non-raspy chocked voice there was meant to be considering I'm choking them, which caught me by surprise,  the figure spoke. 

"Have you forgotten that I don't need to breathe, Babe?" 

My eyes widened. I immediately let go of the recognition of the voice.

"Oh, Jezum! Rusty, I'm so sorry!" I squealed helping Rusty up.

"It's fine, I don't really have to breathe oxygen to survive, remember" Rusty smiled.

"Are you guys done?" Alex complained.

I rolled my eyes at his comment then realised a girl in his arms knocked cold and beside them was Emerald in the flesh. Her wings were a Saphire Blue which twinkles in the shade of the trees and her hair similar to Emeralds but a little lighter. I turn to Emerald once more who looked quite sad, her eyes were a little puffed up and dyed a light pink which I was just able to see due to her staring at the ground.

"It's Emerald's sister Saphire, we found her under a blanket at the bottom of the staircase" Rusty spoke. "We need to take her to the local healer for examination" Rusty then added.

"I see..." I spoke softly. "Let's go then. Where's the healer?" I added, rushing.

"He's on the outskirts of a nearby village called Towson Glyde it's around 2 hours on foot if we hurry now we can get there and hopefully if Saphire isn't- If she's ok we can get out of this realm before or a little after sundown," Emerald said quietly shedding a gentle tear down her cheek not once glancing up to us. I walked over to her slowly and rubbed her shoulder to comfort her.

"Let's get going then," I said, walking in a random direction hoping it was the correct way. 

"Wrong way Pink," Emerald said softly and began to walk in the other direction. For a good ten minutes, the walk was dead silent. Emerald was ahead of all of us Alex being closer holding Emerald's sister in his arms bridal like. Far behind them was Rusty and I, our hands entwined each other as we continued to walk through the seemingly endless forest. My eyes glanced to Rusty to see what he was doing, which no surprise he was just straight-faced walking forward until I saw his eyes catch mine. I instinctively looked away on accident. His face turned to look down at me. I looked back at him to see he was looking at me. "How far do you think we have to go now?" I asked sleepily, I was exhausted. "Maybe an hour in" Rusty replied softly. My feet began to rub a little on my shoes. I suddenly stopped to take my shoes off and just walk barefoot, Rusty looked down to see what I was doing. 

"Pink don't do that your feet will get sore" He worried. "Rusty I was raised on a farm with sharp concrete grounds, sometimes I had to run out of the house without my shoes onto the concrete to help my Dad in emergencies like help animals in labour. In other words, my feet have developed used to this type of environment". I put my shoes in my hand and began to walk to the forest grounds I honestly felt nothing except Rusty's eyes staring at me as I walked. 

Rusty's POV: 

Pink was walking happily in front of me with her feet bare on the ground and her shoes in her hand. I looked around her surrounding, wrinkling my nose at everything surrounding us. The forest in this realm isn't the same in the human realm. I start getting more tense and tense as she walks on hearing every noise as a threat. I can't do this anymore  I sighed and ran towards Pink. I slipped myself between her legs. 

"Hey, Rusty what are you doing?!" Pink squealed. I paid no mind and just ignored her and slipped her up to my shoulders. "As we're under halfway we might as well fly the rest of the way. I think Alex could cope holding Saphire while flying now" I say. "Wait... Fly?! No no no no no no Rusty you know I'm still scared of heights!" Pink feared. "Pink it's fine we won't go that high and we'll make the flight as quick as we can, promise" I replied. I slipped Pink down to my back giving her a piggyback. "F-fine.." Pink stuttered resting head on my back. "Ready?" I asked. "Y-yeah" Pink replied I could feel her tightening her grip and her body tensing. I hover a little bit and fly slowly towards Alex and Emerald. 

"Guy's, the healer probably isn't too far from here we might as well fly the rest of the way" I suggest. "He's right we might as well if you're able to Alex?" Emerald agreed. "Yeah, I can handle it" Alex assured. "Right let's get going then". With that, we all flew above the trees scowing for smoke from a chimney.

Pink's POV:

Rusty leant forward a bit to allow me to somewhat sit upon his back as he held my legs down by his waist. It was scary, being this high but at least I had Rusty this time. It was kinda enjoyable, not my favourite thing to do but it was better than walking I suppose. I looked around our surrounding area and in the distance, I saw smoke faintly coming out by some trees. I sat up a little to see better.

"Rusty I think it might be there" I whispered to Rusty pointing my hand. I saw his eyes squint a little. He turned his head around and spoke back to the others. "Pink found the healers home".