'Figure & Love'-Chapter 14

Rusty's Pov:

The figure grew closer and closer it was... Julia? She was sleepwalking and mumbling some stuff that I nor Pink couldn't make out she was also crying? she was reaching out for something but what?. Me and Pink look at each other sympathetically and walk over to Julia and lead her back to the void without waking her up. I picked Julia up bridal style and went into the void with her. We ended up in her bedroom where I placed her in her bed. I turned around about to fly off but then.

"Night Dad" escaped Julia's lips. I turned around confused but then it hit me like a brick... Am I Julia's Dad?! No Rusty you probably just look like him a bit! but her eyes they look like Pin- NO Rusty stop! Just go back up to Pink!  I protested in my head. I flew back up from the void to see Pink dangling her feet over the edge of the void waiting for me. She looked up at me with a sad smile, I reached my hand out for Pink to hold. She took my hand and stood up her feet still next to the edge.

Pink's Pov: 

I held my hand in Rusty's still at the edge of the void. My foot slipped almost sending me to the void when Rusty pulled me up by my hand and pulled me into his chest. He began to laugh.

"You should really stop almost falling into the void you know?" Rusty laughed. "I think you should A-Void it at all costs". Rusty was now practically dying of laughter. He used my own punchline! How dare he! I thought. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes with a smile. 

"Common Rusty let's go to bed" I yawned. I was about to walk up the first step up to the main floor when to arms grabbed me from behind and chucked me into the void with themselves still attached to me giving me a hug.

I look up to see Rusty with a smug face planted on him. We both lean in kissing one another passionately on the lips. We finally landed into Rusty's bedroom. Rusty took the lead and led us to his bed... and we all know what happens from here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

===Morning===

I woke up to the feeling of Rusty leaving his bed, I turned around to face him and I saw him putting on his human skin.

"R-Rusty," I said still half asleep. Rusty turned around to see me sitting up in bed with the duvet still covering my body tired. Rusty sat back down on his bed and gave me a kiss good morning.

"Morning" He spoke. "You may want to get changed into your pajamas again cause I'm going upstairs". I look at Rusty with a confused look on my face then it hit me. I covered my mouth looking shocked in remembrance of what me and Rusty did... I look down on the other side of the bed to see my clothes on the floor. I looked back up at Rusty and squealed and hid my face from my red cheeks.

I removed the duvet from my face and looked back up at Rusty who was blushing a bit too. We were about to lean in for another kissed when I placed my hand on Rusty's chest and leaned back trying to recall something.

"What's wrong," Rusty asked I think I scared him at that moment making him feel like he's done something wrong.

I looked back up at him snapping out of my thoughts and smiled. "Nothing just remembered something" I smiled.

I put on my pajamas again and Rusty flew us up out of the void and we landed in the void room. We walked out to see Alex sitting down on the kitchen floor going in circles around the counter scratching his put on the floor like a dog. As soon as Rusty saw what Alex was doing he was quick to join in. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"I'll be back down to make us breakfast," I said walking upstairs to my room where I got changed and recalled everything that we did that night.