Author Update

Hi everyone! It's me again, humbly and graciously coming to you to clue you in as to how I'm doing and when you can expect updates. I can't even begin to describe how much pain I have been in as far as my hand goes. Writing for more than a couple of minutes at a time has been an unbearable challenge. Not to mention the work load at the post office has been damn ridiculous.

Most days all I have the energy to do when I get off is sleep. Days off are devoted to my kids and family obligations. Balancing everything is a challenge. But I'm determined to get through it. I still can't give you an exact date on when you can expect new chapters, but I can tell you it will be within the next couple of months.

I don't want to get you guys all excited and give you a precise date and then it doesn't work out. But I do want to thank you again for standing by me and continuing to be supportive and offer me words of encouragement and love. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. But I can assure you that it won't be as long as it has been. These characters deserve to have their  stories completed and you guys deserve to get closure with them. YOU WILL HAVE IT.

Talk to you soon!