Chapter 28

***Warning: Ain't nothing sweet about this chapter

He took his dick out his shorts and gently rubbed the tip, seductively looking at her. Serenity's mouth partially dropped open. She licked her lips and squeezed her thighs together. She wanted so desperately to put that pretty big dick in her mouth and suck until her lips were bruised.

She wanted him to fuck her so bad. The wait was excruciating. If what he wanted was a slow seduction, she was going to give him one.

"I'm waiting," he said, still stroking the tip with his finger.

Serenity quietly sighed and tossed her purse on the dresser. The hotel key followed.

Holding his gaze, Serenity slowly undid her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. Putting her hands behind her back, she unhooked her bra and slowly let it slide down her arms, off her hands, to the floor.

Tristan stirred a little in his seat at the sight of her breasts. His lone finger ceased stroking his tip and his whole hand took its place. He gripped it and continued watching her.

Feeling power surging through her, Serenity linked her thumbs through her panties and creeped them down, slightly shaking her hips and bending forward. She kept her eyes on him.

Tristan stretched his neck from side to side and bit his lip. He adjusted in his seat and gritted his teeth, his eyes focused on her pussy.

Smiling devilishly, Serenity approached him again.

"Touch yourself," he whispered.

Feeling cornered, Serenity halted and uneasily looked at him. Masturbating on the phone was one thing... Doing it alone was another. But in front of him?

"Go on," he said.

Carefully stepping out of her heeled shoes, Serenity kicked them to the side and stood directly in front of Tristan, defying him. Her heart was beating so fast. She couldn't tell if it was from the embarrassment of letting him watch her being intimate with herself or the adrenaline of wanting him and him watching her.

She placed her hands to her breasts and softly and slowly caressed them, keeping her eyes on him. His eyes never wavered from her but he was moving more. His hand around his dick was squeeing tighter. He was stroking it. It was turning her on so fucking much.

She kept going.

She tenderly stroked her nipples and softly moaned. Tristan licked his lips. Raising her large breasts to her lips, she teasingly licked them. She closed her eyes, then sucked them together.

She struggled not to smile when she heard the predatory growl emanating from him.

Struggling to hold both breasts with one hand, she drifted her other hand down her chest, past her flat stomach, to her wet pussy. She opened her eyes and let her lips slightly part. Tristan rubbed the back of his neck, watching her finger as it effortlessly dipped in her hole and began stroking.

Serenity softly cried out and started sucking her tits again, fingering herself. She moaned long and loud.

Tristan hissed through his teeth. "Jesus Christ Serenity."

"Tristan, I want you so bad," she breathlessly said.

"Keep stroking that pussy baby. I like that. That looks good. Suck those pretty tits."

Groaning, Serenity applied more pressure to her clit and sucked her tits harder.

"Yes," he grunted.