Chapter 5

Warning: This chapter is as hot and as wild as it can get. Proceed with caution. Descriptive love scene ahead...

Serenity cried out and closed her eyes as Tristan pried her open with his fingers and touched his tongue to her sugar walls.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "Tristan! Tristan!"

"Fuckin' delicious," he sighed before going in for the kill.

His tongue, lips, and mouth were all over her at once. Her mouth bore sounds that were foreign to her. No onehad ever made her feel this good before. She couldn't be still. Her handsreached everywhere but could grab nothing. She was grasping the air, grabbingthe door, grabbing her breasts, grabbing her hair, grabbing his hair, anddigging her nails in his shoulders like a woman gone wild.

Serenity grabbed the back of his head with both hands and widely looked down at him. Tristan looked back up at her and flattened his tongue against her hard nub, licking it fast. Serenity began bumping faster against him and he dug his nails in her ass, holding her tight as she exploded. He hissed through his teeth as she threw her head back and screamed, releasing her sweet juices into his mouth. He slapped her hard on the ass twice as she convulsed against him.

Without stopping to take a breath, Tristan stood to his feet and swept her up in his arms, kissing her. Serenity threw her arms around his neck, enjoying the taste of herself on his lips. He carried her across the room, up a set of winding stairs, to the loft bedroom above. He laid her down on the huge king-size bed and stood over her, his eyes drunk with lust as he surveyed her curvaceous body. Serenity weakly lay on the bed as she gazed back into his eyes, still trembling slightly from the aftershocks of her brutal orgasm.

Tristan crookedly smiled and ran his hand down her thigh. "Did you like that?" he huskily asked.

She simply nodded.

"Has anyone ever done that to you before?"

She slowly shook her head no.

He titled her his head and doubtfully looked at her. "Never?'

"No," she hoarsely assured him. "No one has ever done anything. You're the first. You're the first everything."

He incredulously looked at her, a frown deepening. "What are you saying Serenity?"

She uneasily looked at him for a long time before answering. "I'm a virgin Tristan."

*******

Tristan's eyes looked like they were about to bug out of his head. "You're a what?"

Serenity nervously swallowed and weakly sat up on her elbows. "I'm a virgin."