Chapter 36

WARNING: This chapter is hot and steamy and vividly explicit!

Tristan yanked her to him by her shoulders, and she gasped aloud. Tristan turned her to the bed and tossed her down on it. Serenity hit the bed with her hands behind her back. She vulnerably looked into his eyes as he lifted her legs to his shoulders and rested her feet on them. Desperation shown in her eyes when he put one of her feet to his mouth and slowly began sucking her toes. Her mouth dropped open in surprise. He'd never sucked her toes before. Shit. Who knew something that seemed so gross could feel so good?

Tristan moved on to the toes on her other foot, giving each toe the same delicious undivided attention. Serenity moaned out loud without meaning to. Tristan gave her a wicked smile and worked his mouth down the side of her leg, caressing both of her thighs.

"Babe, that feels so good," Serenity sighed.

He moved his hands beneath her plump bottom and abruptly pulled her torso towards him. Without warning, he dipped his head and began tasting her sweet pussy with unhinged pleasure.

"Oh!" Serenity cried out, closing her eyes.

A low growl rumbled in Tristan's chest as he feasted on her juicy goodness, closing his eyes to savor her taste. Breathless gasps of delight escaped Serenity's trembling lips as he French-kissed her pussy, moaning continuously, rubbing and massaging her ass and arching her to his greedy mouth and tongue. The only parts of her body that were on the bed were her head and shoulders. The rest of her was in the air and against his lips. Serenity laid there with her hands beside her head in total submission, gleefully taking it.

"Tristan! Tristan!"

The moans from Tristan's talented lips vibrated against her clit as he greedily sucked on it, pulling it between his lips; flicking it with his tongue. He repeated the move several times, before slipping his tongue back inside of her hole and fucking her hard. His tongue moved in and out with rapid succession.

"Oh," Serenity breathlessly gasped, her mouth trembling. "My God."

She bit the back of her hand and turned her head, unable to take the intensity of tingles and sparks traveling all over her body. She began to tremble, nearing orgasm.

"Cum for me baby," he demanded from between her legs. "Cum for me."

"Tristan..."

"Cum for me."

Serenity erupted with a scream loud enough to wake the dead.

"That's it," Tristan urged as she spasmed and thrashed against his mouth. "That's right baby. That's it. Cum for Tristan."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh baby! Baby!"

Tristan kept eating her and Serenity kept cumming. And cumming. And cumming... Until she was a useless pile of mush on the bed. Still biting the back of her hand, Serenity quietly sobbed as she drifted back down to earth. Before she had the chance to fully catch her breath, Tristan flipped her over on her stomach, pressing her chest to the bed, and drawing her ass up in the air. He smacked it hard and she cried out, looking over her shoulder at him. Her eyes widened in sexual anticipation as he quickly unfastened and unzipped his pants. He pulled his sizable cock out and immediately stuck it inside her, thrusting inside of her like he'd gone stark raving mad.

"You fucking drive me crazy baby," he mumbled nonsensically. "Fucking crazy. You're so sexy. So goddamn sexy. I love your body. I love this pussy. I love the way you make me feel."

"Baby yes!" Serenity cried, wildly bucking back against him and still looking back at him with her eyes flooded with tears. "Yes Tristan! Fuck me yes! Fuck me!"