Chapter 3

"Relax," he whispered. "I don't bite. I promise."

What if I want you to?

She chuckled and shyly looked up at him. "Okay."

The hard nub between her legs throbbed as she gazed into his dark bedroom eyes. Her nipples puckered and pressed against the ratty material of her bra and her breath racked her ribs. In this moment, nothing else mattered. All she was aware of was him and the present. She prayed 45 minutes hadn't passed yet.

"Why did you want to see me?" she meekly asked him.

He waited a beat before answering her. "To get to know you."

Serenity shakily inhaled as his finger continued tracing lazy patterns on her hand.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he quietly asked.

She bit her bottom lip. "Mm-hmmm."

"Was it your first time seeing us live?"

"Yes."

"What did you think?"

"I loved it. I've been a fan of you guys' for a while."

"Yeah?" He looked at her like she was a piece of meat he wanted to devour. It made her squirm. Heat gathered between her legs as her cl*it and quim simultaneously began throbbing together.

"How old are you?" he inquired.

"18."

"18," he affirmed with a mischievous grin. "That's a relief."

Serenity's heart thudded in her chest.

"What's your name baby?"

She blushed and smiled, looking down at the floor. "Serenity."

"The name matches the face. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

"Thank you."

"I'm Tristan."

Got-damn he had a sexy voice. She rubbed her lips together, trying in vain to suppress her raging emotions. "I know," she softly said.

Staring into her eyes, he lifted her hand to his mouth and lightly pressed his lips across her knuckles. A small feeble noise escaped her and he looked at her like he knew he had her.

Serenity kept her eyes trained on one of the leopard print rugs beneath the table before haltingly looking back into his eyes. "I have a confession to make," she said, trying to swerve away from the crippling lust that was simmering between them.

He crookedly smiled, still holding her hand. "What's up?"

"I'm not a fan of Knight and Nyle per se. I mean, I know who you guys are. Who doesn't? But.... I went to your concert because of the song. I like the song. I don't have your CD."

"Well, we have to change that then."

"I do think you are cute though. I mean, you. I wasn't talking about-"

He playfully raised an eyebrow at her. "Just cute?"

She girlishly chuckled. "Well, no. Not just cute but-"

They both involuntary jumped as the door thudded and swung open. Kara stood before them with wild eyes and hair, gawking at the two of them.

"What the fuck!" she yelled.

At the invasion of her best friend, Serenity's first instinct was to retract her hand from Tristan's but he held on to her hand tighter. Possessively.