Chapter 6

Hot and steamy ahead. Words have been altered and changed (begrudingly :-) ) to respect guidelines.

Removing his silk black boxer-briefs, Tristan placed the condom to the tip of his member and rolled it over his length. Serenity's mouth dropped open as she stared it. Only the lamp on the night-stand was on in the loft but she could see his shaft clearly. To say it was big was an understatement. How the fuck was that going to fit inside of her?

Trying to look brave, she brightly smiled at him as he walked back over to her and climbed on top of her. Desire stole her breath as he kissed her flat stomach and made his way up to her breasts, licking them lengthily before he began kissing her again. He pulled away and placed his hands to her thighs, spreading them wide.

Serenity's heart pounded in her chest as she vulnerably looked into his eyes. "I'm scared Tristan."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do baby. I'll stop whenever you want me to."

Tears tickled the corner of her eyes as she ran her finger over his chiseled jawline. "No. I want you to do whatever you want. I don't want you to stop. I just..."

He turned his face to her finger and softly kissed it. "I know. We can wait a while if you want."

Serenity adamantly shook her head and leaned up to feverishly kiss him again. Tristan deeply moaned as he ran his fingers through her long curly hair. "I want you," he breathed against her lips.

Tristan lifted his hips ever so slightly and grabbed the head of his dick, guiding it to her entrance. Serenity held her breath as he pushed against her opening, requiring dominance.

"Relax baby," he whispered against her lips.

Serenity softly cried out as he inched his dick inside of her, probing and stretching her flesh, relieving her body from of all that was pure and innocent. He didn't put all of it in her at once, wanting to insure that she became accustomed to him before granting himself full access to her. He moved gently. Carefully.

His moves were slow and purposeful as he claimed her body. He tried as hard as he could to take his time but it was hard for him to hold back.

Serenity began wincing and Tristan worriedly looked at her. "Are you okay?" he anxiously asked her, pausing his movements. "I'm hurting you, aren't I? I'll stop."

Serenity squeezed her arms around him. "No. Don't stop. I want this. Please Tristan."

"But I'm hurting you."

She slightly smiled. "You warned me." Seeing the uneasiness in his eyes she tenderly ran her fingers through his hair. "I'm okay. It's okay. Keep going. Please."

Tristan hesitated briefly; then began cautiously moving again, inching himself inside of her a little at a time. He moved painstakingly slow. Too slow. She didn't want slow or gentle. She needed to feel all of him. She needed to be consumed by him. Dominated by him. She needed the rush, the release.