Chapter 17

Warning: Uninhibited and sexy language and acts ahead...

"Ah, that's it baby. Yeah, just like that. Fuck, that feels so good. Fuck yeah."

Tristan's eyes rolled to the back of his head and his teeth gritted as he fisted his fingers in Serenity's hair and slightly pulled.

"Just like that," he whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked down at Serenity's bobbing head between his legs. He released a visceral growl and used his other hand to reach down and fondle her breasts as she sucked him off.  She had her mouth tightly wrapped around him, taking all of him in like a pro. Only two days in and she had learned a lot. He didn't have to tell her how to please him anymore. She needed no more instructions.

"Look at me," he growled, tugging at her head.

Serenity slyly lifted her brown eyes to his and opened her mouth wider, slowly sucking.

"Baby," Tristan grunted, closing his eyes again. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna..."

Serenity deeply moaned as Tristan released in her mouth, his hips jerking slightly against her; his fingers pulling her hair tightly before pushing her mouth down and holding her there until he finished twitching. He roughly groaned and relaxed against the bed with a satisfied grin. Serenity removed him from her mouth and happily looked up at him. His thick black hair was all over his head and there was a faint sheen of sweat on his upper lip. Crawling up to him, she placed sweet kisses all over his stomach and chest; then laid her head on him, hugging him tight.

"How was that?" she slickly asked him.

Tristan murmured incoherently then loudly coughed, chuckling dryly. "Fucking great!"

She rubbed her face to his chest and closed her eyes, languishing in the feel and smell of him. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I fucking loved it baby. Still a newbie in the love-making department and you're effortlessly making me weak in the knees." He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. "You're amazing."

She sweetly looked up at him. "Not amazing as you." She boldly licked her lips. "I love the way you taste."

"Not as much as I love the way you taste."

She leaned up  to softly kiss his lips; then opened her mouth to his when he flicked his tongue into her mouth.

"How many more days do we have again?" he said as he pulled away to look into her heavy-lidded eyes.

Serenity sadly twisted her lips. "Only one."

"I'm not ready to leave you. I'm starting to get used to this shit. And I love it."

He started kissing her again then groaned in irritation when his cell-phone began ringing downstairs. They broke their kiss and glanced towards the stairwell.

"That's probably your manager calling again," she dead-panned with a wry smile.

"He can call all he wants; I'm not answering the phone."

"You keep ignoring his calls and he's going to expel you from the group."

"Expel me from the group." Tristan made a face and sucked his lips. "Shee-it. I am the mother-fucking group! They can't make two moves without me."

Not wanting to think about him leaving, Serenity wiggled her body against his and stuck her tongue in his mouth, possessively tasting him again.

"Got-damn," he drawled. "You trying to make me hard again?"