Chapter 14

Caution: Descriptive, raw, and naughty love-making ahead

A soft cry escaped her parted lips as Tristan's heated hands connected with her swollen breasts

"I swear to God, if I'm not inside of you in the next five minutes, I'm going to lose my fucking mind," he rasped.

Not wasting anymore time, he discarded the damaged blouse, picked Serenity up by her ass, carried her over to the couch, and slammed her on it, instantly going to his knees. Serenity put her legs way up in the air and spread them wide, exposing herself. The shyness she had once felt had all but disappeared in the few seconds he took her to the couch. She was anxious and more than eager for what he was about to do to her. Tristan gazed greedily at her sex and ran his hand over it. He wildly looked up at her as she grabbed the back of his head, pushing him down to her flesh. His tongue hit pay dirt followed by those talented lips and her hips involuntarily lifted off the couch. Holy fuck!

Serenity loudly cried out and threw her head back, grabbing the back of the couch. She grabbed her hair, grabbed his hair; then grabbed the air like they first time they were together. She looked down at his roving head, up at the ceiling and back down at him again. The only sounds in the room were his lips on her flesh, her tasty juices as he devoured them and slurped them up; her moans and quivering cries and his heavy breathing mixed with harsh swears and groans as he devoured her flesh.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned into her cavern. "I fucking love the way you taste."

Fighting to maintain control and losing, Serenity grasped the back of his shirt and yanked at it; then dug her nails beneath it to his skin, scratching his back hard. Tristan viciously swore at the attack but kept going. He placed a finger inside of her and used it with his mouth to tag team her center, switching one for the other in all her most sensitive spots. His other hand roamed the fat flesh of her thigh and ass, before sliding beneath it and squeezing. Serenity placed the heels of her feet on the couch and gripped it with her hands, rising wildly to grind against his mouth. And then she exploded. She came so hard she literally saw stars. Tristan didn't give her time to recuperate.

He pulled back from her dripping flesh and looked at her. He stood to his feet and unbuckled and unzipped his pants; then turned her around so that she was lying flat on the couch. Reaching down to his jeans pocket, he retrieved a condom and tore it open with his teeth.

"No," Serenity said, reaching for it. "Don't use it. Please don't use it. I want to feel you. All of you."

Tristan quietly looked at her for a moment. Smiling, he reached inside his underwear and slid the condom on beneath the cotton material. Serenity's brown eyes lit up with excitement as she watched the jewel press hard against the fabric as he pulled the condom over his length. She licked her lips and looked into his eyes, struggling to maintain her composure. He hovered on top of her and pulled his pants down past his ass, took his shaft out, and plunged it inside of her without taking a breath. Serenity cried out and flung her arms around him, gripping his back. Tristan gritted his teeth and paused, closing his eyes. He kissed her softly and began to move.