Author's Note

Hello and Happy Spring!

It's been a long time and I know you guys are anxious for more. I'm anxious to write it but this damn post office man... We're losing staff, people have been out for vacations and illnesses; I've been doing up to three to four routes a day most days. I am freaking exhausted! But I'm still feeling super creative so that's the good news.

I'm disappointed I haven't been able to update or publish as much as I was before but I'm happy to announce that Tristan chapters will be back... But not until May. I have some time off at the end of April so I want to use that time to finish up some chapters I've been working on and hopefully write new ones. As with the last time I gave you a specific month, I can't give you a specific date in May. But I can say that there will be new chapters in May. Prayerfully, everything goes well and creativity and good luck stays on my side. And blessings and health of course.

I hope you're all doing well and I want to thank you again for your support and patience. This has been a long ass journey hasn't it? At least over four or five years? That is insane to me. But it is what it is. And the great news is you guys keep reading. Your endless  support and encouragement never ceases to amaze me or warm my heart. I thank you. "See" you soon.