Author's Note

Hi everyone!

First, let me start by saying that I have the best readers in the world. Your faith in my work and your love for my novels are immeasurable. Your patience the past few months while you've waited on additional chapters are so appreciated. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And now... the wait is over.

Starting Friday, October 8th, you will have a new chapter of Tristan to read every Friday through November 19th.

What happens after that, I don't know, to be honest. The holidays will be near and there will be a lot going on. Reminder that I work for the post office so the workload will be bananas.

Producing new chapters every week is a long stretch, but I want to challenge myself and I want to bring these characters back to life. They deserve it and so do you. And honestly, so do I. I have neglected myself so much as a writer and that is a disservice to the child in me that has loved writing since I was 9 years old and the adult I am now that still believes in my dreams.

It's going to be hard. Writing these characters is not easy. Mine, all Mine is a hard story to write, because there are so many elements to it. But it will get written and it will get done.

Thank you again and see you in a month. Cross your fingers and wish me luck. 💋

IB