Author's Note: Change

Hi Beauty Squad!

Full disclosure: I typed this up last night and forgot to publish it. So it was written YESTERDAY.
The good news: You still will be getting chapters of Tristan this month. The bad news: it won't be on the 8th. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't be able to publish an updated chapter of Tristan. You will still see chapters this month, just probably not on the dates I planned.

It pains me to do it, because I know so many of you were looking forward to it. I just don't believe in giving you just anything. I'm a perfectionist to a fault, and I believe my readers and my characters deserve my best. On a personal level, so much has been going on, and I haven't been able to give the story my best.

When I wrote Tristan before, my work schedule was different, my kids' sleeping schedules were different, my sleeping schedule was different, and it's just hard to balance everything right now. So this novel is suffering. But that's not you guys' fault. That's just life. I just wanted to again keep you abreast of everything that is going on. I'm still working on the chapters as we speak. I still plan on bringing them to you this month, as soon as possible.

More than likely, as I have done in the past, when they're done, I'm just going to upload them and not make any more promises. You guys will just be surprised like before. I don't want to put more pressure on myself. It's hard to create that way.

So I'm just asking you to be patient a little while longer. The next chapter is done; I just need to clean and tighten it up to my satisfaction.  It will be on here soon.

Thank you and ttyl