please subscribe to my channel on YouTube bell woods for creepypasta love story

~~jane~~

I let her go sighing and shaking my head 'god imma kill them' and walk away. Its kind of boring around here so I walk to ben and jeffs room. They are playing a game together. I roll my eyes. I walk to them and try flirting. "Hey boys~" they dont say anything..I get kind no of mad "Hey boys!" They look at me and say "hey" and look back at there stupid game! I sigh and turn off there game "HEY!!!" They say in unison. I sigh and try to look sexy "wanna play my game?" I wink at them.  They look at me with no words so I took that as a yes. I walk to them pushing them down on the bed slowly and start strippin. They watch as I strip them too. I think in my head 'haha (y/n)~ u watching me up there?' I giggle and lick there bare chest.

~~(y/n)~~

U growl as u get out of janes closet and look around for her. U accidentally fell asleep of her boredness. U look around hearing sally crying. U walk to her room to see some bruises on her. U run to her "SALLY OMG WHAT HAPPENED!?" U start to cry too.she hugs u tight and said one word "jane.." that word made u snap and u let her go and layed her in her bed to sleep and kissed her forehead "dont worry I will be back and jane will be gone"  u smiled as she smiled back "ok!" U walk off saying good night and  close her door slightly.  and walk down the hall to ben and jeffs room "watch out jane..im coming for u now" u glare at the door about to open it aaanndddd.....

(TO BE CONTINUED!  XD so mean )