Jeff.....BEN?

There eyes widen and blushes deeply as they see a JeffxBEN. They stay silent....blushing deeply and is sweating a bit. They both looked at each other and laughed a lot they were crying. U sighed a bit annoyed as u shipped them. "Come on guys it isnt that funny.." "Oh it is!" Jeff says rolling around around laughing. BEN soon stopped and sighed pleased as he had not laughed that much in a while. Jeff and BEN soon stop laughing and looks at u clearing seeing that u are annoyed. "So why do girls ship us?" Jeff says blushes a little twirling his knife on his pointer finger. BEN keeping away from Jeff cause the last time Jeff did that it fell and stabbed Toby. Jeff rolls his eyes seeing BEN move away. "Yeah why do they?" BEN says. "Idk i kind of ship it too" they look at u with wide eyes. And laughs more "why!!??" They say laughing. U sighed annoyed a bit more that they don't agree to do a yaoi scene. "Well whatever girls are so weird" BEN says thinking about....something. Jeff nods in agreement thinking about.....something as well. They both walk out the room "whatever me and BEN are gonna go for a bit we wont be back till tonight" BEN nods and waves a bye at u. U tilt ur head a bit confused but agree "bye" u keep looking at pictures of BENxJeff and blush soon looking at the clock and decide to go to bed. So u turn off ur computer put it down on the floor and cover up and sleep.