....idk

You smile as the day past by. You and the others played some games and there were some confessions *cough* BEN and Jeff *cough* and alot of fun. But what everyone forgot except for lil baby Sally was..."ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!! " Sally giggled and hugged slender jumping up and down. "Oh yeah!" (Y/n) said smiling and clapped. BEN and Jeff groaned as they didn't like it as much as anyone else. Eh just thought of what to get. And so was everyone else. Sally ran to her room as she was going to plan things. Slender and Ej walked away as you BEN and Jeff thought sitting in the living room. You got up and walked out the house as you knew what to get everyone. You wanted to get it early before....the crazy-ness of it all comes. BEN and Jeff thought and shrugged not so worried about it. Sally walked downstairs to them and spent time with BEN and Jeff playing video games. For you...well your not having a good day...at all. When you walked out it was all snowy. All blurry and cold the wind hitting your face hard as tears from the cold slip down ur cheek. You fell on the ice multiple times. As u walked you got Jeff a new knife and BEN a video game. EJ a kidney and Slender a new tie. Sally some coloring books and Toby a waffle maker. Hoodie and masky cheesecake. You ran into the mean girls from school about 8 months ago. Your eyes widen as they noticed you and remembered you. "Oh hey look who it is~" you gulp and whimper trying to walk away as they catch up and knock everything out of your hands you frown looking down at the mess and back at them. "W...what do you want?" They laugh and shove you against one shelf "why are you never in school? Fucking to many boys?? Huh!? You slut!!! HEY EVERYONE SHE IS A TOTAL SLUT!!" Everyone stared as your face became fully red and tears in your eyes as you try to run away. They grab you by the shoulder as the employee walks over "if you ladies are going to fight take it else where" you shake your head no as they nodded and dragged u away.