The next morning

BEN and Jeff woke up to (Y/n) still sleeping. They decided to let her sleep. As they got up Jeff put on some clothes and BEN stared at Jeff. Jeff looked at BEN and rolled his eyes "what u want another round elf boy?" BEN squeaked and shook his head no blushing as he remembered last night. They both walked out the room BEN all awkward around Jeff as for Jeff...he was normal old Jeff. As they got to the breakfast table everyone stared. EJ quickly looked away as he began to laugh to himself. "We all heard u both last night. Not even (Y/N)'s moans. Just BEN's~" everyone began to laugh except for Sally who was confused. Slenderp ( yes slenderp) grabbed Sally as he thought this was...not for little children to be around. Slender and Sally left to go make drawings for the woods that were surrounding them. BEN and Jeff stared wide eyes at everyone and started to argue and deny everything that happened. Waking (Y/N) up. You walk down the stairs to the kitchen and see all the arguing and the laughing between BEN, Jeff and everyone else. You began to laugh as well. Holding up the little recorder u had in ur hand. "Oh and this is uploaded to the internet for all the crazy Fangirls~" BEN And Jeff ran out the house in embarrassment. "Nnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!" They both yelled as everyone else kept laughing. You smiled as u loved this place. This family.