WOOP lets make you guys cry shall i??~

~slender~
I see as Jeff slammed me to the ground i could not stop anything or move..as i see my body slam him into the wall he grabs his knife and slams it and digs it into my tentacles cutting them as i screech in pain. Oh shit..I'm gonna die aren't i?

~ (Y/N)~
I see as Jeff slammed slender down as it was a distraction to the demon me as i grabbed her and pinned her to the ground. "Leave them alone! I don't want to do this anymore!" She growled as she slammed her claws into my stomach as it went through my whole body and could be seen from behind as blood squirts out from my actual body. "Fine i don't need you anyway~" she laughed as she shoved me off i cough out in pain and scream. "Why!!??" I curl up covering my stomach "I JUST WANTED TO BE LOVED! God why!? Why!???" I kept screaming as she slammed her foot into my side making me fall onto my side and look up at her with that crazy laugh and smirk of hers blood began to drip down my chin. "Don't worry you wont be the only one who dies~" she points to the main view of them as i see slender being cut up by Jeff but still righting back. Jeff and slender are killing each other. "Oh thats not all~ honey look a bit to the right~" i look as i see my body move to sally slowly. "N-no... NO NO NO SALLY RUN PLEASE HEAR ME RUN PLEASE NO!!!" I get kicked again and cough out more gasping for air as i groan she laughed more "IDIOT she cant hear you~ she is a goner and so are the rest and you~" she controlled me as i see myself grab sally and grab her neck choking her as she didn't struggle. She stared with those colorless eyes as she was still under the spell. Her face began to turn red as i reach my arm out to grab this demons ankle as i am shaking badly. "Y-you fucker! S-s-stop!" I yell as she laughed and slammed her heel into my forearm breaking it as it broke it from the outside too. I know what i have to do.. I keep grabbing her with my non broken arm as she laughed "stop it already! You are over with!!" She once again broke my other forearm with her heel as my character from the outside let go of Sally for i have broken arms. Sally gasped and coughed badly as the curse left her body and she feel to her knees as se stared up at me..or her. She groaned as she turned to me. "Fine you die with me!" She grabbed me and slammed me onto the wall choking me she dug her claws into my neck. "Night night~" she laughed as my body fell outside and inside. 'Im done..i'm over...Jeff BEN be safe...' I think as my vision turned black.

~jeff~
I turned to find (Y/N) fall to the ground. Something is wrong as i rush over to check i felt something slide into my back and out my front of my chest.. I look down to see a tentacle...f..fuck! "O-oh..." I cough and throw up blood as i fall to my knees. "N-no!" I yell as i turn and grab slenders ankle and slam him down breaking it. I slowly walk to him wobbling and coughing badly as blood gushed onto the floor i raise my knife and slam it into slenders forehead...killing him. I fall to my knees beside him as i see BEN stare still cursed as he waved...she is in him now.. I reach a shaky arm to him as it was covered in my own blood as he walked over and slammed his foot onto my chest making me fall back and my arm fell to the floor as well as my body...I'm gone...I'm sorry (Y/N) i couldn't help you..I'm so sorry...i see the surprise present i had for her as i smile softly and close my eyes as my breath escapes..I'm sorry I'm not a good boyfriend..