Sally

~sally's. View~
I stared people...family falling one by one. This is it. I have to act on this. I stared at slender..."dad.." I frowned as my green eyes began to flicker. (Sally does not really have this power but i might as well add in more action. Its coming to the end of this story. Sorry guys. I am starting a new one called "In the time of death. Ill keep adding more into the other stories as well. Thank you.) my eyes feel weird.. I rub them as blood gushed along with black. "O-ow.." I say as the rest of the trapped souled family stare at me. Ready to attack knowing i was no longer under the spell. I began getting mad, "y-you killed him..you made Jeff kill my daddy.." I frowned and curled my hands into fists. "You will p-pay.." I said as i looked up at them from my fists that are against my eyes earlier. They flicker to a black my eye color. They stepped back noticing. I began to cry black as i was trying to cry normally. I rushed at BEN knocking him over after slamming fist into his face. "Meanies!!" I yell as the house began to shake. I continuously slammed my fist into BEN's face as i grab a knife and stab him. His eyes slowly closed as i laughed insanely. He is dead. He did not put up a fight because he was under the spell. I looked at the other who seem to be killing each other...my family she is killing them.. As all of them lay on the floor gushing blood. I don't know what to do.. "Get out here now!!" I yell at the demon spirit. "Come and get my body i will fight you!!" I yell as i lunge over coughing and whimpering. I cant do this.. Everyone is gone..I'm alone once again. I don't want to be alone.. Not again...NOT EVER, i stand up and feel a since of her entering my body. I closed my eyes seeing her. We stand on opposite sides of my head. I lunge at her..i know ill die but at least i will be with my family. My true family. I slammed my fist into her sending her back and onto the floor. "But I'm taking you with me.." She got up and laughed "what an idiot! I cant die!! You have no proof that i can!" She laughed and rushed at me slamming me onto the floor getting on top and began to choke me. I cant breath..f-fuck! I squirmed and struggled. I cant get lose.. I look down to see how she is sitting. Enough space to get my leg through, as i did i slammed my foot on her stomach making her fall off of me and me on top. I slammed my fist into her face continuously. "D-die already!!" I yell as i pin down both her arms. I cried out for my family. "I cant take this anymore!!" She laughed as i stopped punching her and she whispered "you don't have to." I feel a sharp pain come from my shoulder i see a knife. "W-what.." I feel another bigger sharp pain as i see her claws circled around where my heart would be...shit.. I cough up blood. Some splats on her face as i could not breathe. I grabbed the knife she stabbed me with out of my shoulder. I stabbed me continuously as she began to pull out my heart. She coughing up blood. "W-we both are going down.." I say in a rusty voice. She glares and smirks. "I-i guess so.." She whispered. We both let out a slight giggle. "S-see you in hell.." I muttered as she agreed. I watched as her eyes slowly closed and black ooze pours from her body. I cant sit up anymore..my vision gets blurry as i fall back on the ground, vision going black. "Its done..the war is over.." I closed my eyes as everything goes black.
Everything slowly turned red as i see the whole family "sally!!" They yelled as i laughed happily and hugged all of them "i missed you guys so much!" I see (Y/N) and BEN as well as Jeff apologizing to each other for being bad.  They made up and kissing as i smile happily, slender picking me up and hugging me close. "This is my family, mine only. Im happy they are my family, not one regret. No changes. Just me and my family. Thats all i need. And if you hate my family..and our life stories. We will find you."