lemon part 2~~

Jeff whispers to ben "you get back I get front? " ben smirks and nods in agreement.  Your blushing has stopped for now. You see them look at you with a perverted smirk on there faces. "....." you couldn't say anything. Jeff picks you up and lays you on him as ben sneaks behind.  "W-what" you say blushing madly.  Jeff and ben pay no attention to your word and slowly slide in. You whimper. "Sssshhhhhh it will soon pass" jeff whispers in your ear. You nod not able to speak because of the pain. A tear rolls down your cheek. Ben wipes it away and thrusts.  (Wierd word ) ben moans as you whimper agian. Jeff then thrusted making blood seek down his and your leg. Meaning.....your not a virgin anymore. You cry out in pain. Jeff kisses you as ben thrusts. You claw at jeffs back making him moan and smirk. You close your eyes pain slowly passes. All you feel now is pleasure.  "M-more" you say as you open your yes agian and move around.  Ben chuckles and thrusts faster moaning. You moan also. Jeff thrusting has become faster and soon you couldn't take it anymore and cum. Jeff moans as he feels your cum making him go even faster. Ben moans and soon cums breathing heavily and trailing kisses on your back.ben pulls out and lays on the bed next to you and jeff out of breath.  Jeff just chuckles at ben and keeps going. Your about to cum agian until jeff pulls out before you could.  "Hehehe" jeff said as he looks at your pleading face. jeff thinks to himself 'aawww poor baby' ben looks at jeff then at you and sits up. He looks at jeff in a confused way."p-please? " you say as you try to catch your breath.  Jeff looks at ben and you. "Jeff what are you doing?" "Oh...you will see" is all jeff said  (PART 3 COMING SOON!!!!!)