coming home from school...not a good idea..

~~time skips to the end of the schoold day~~

You sigh in relief as its time to go. The bell rang and you ran to your locker not noticing 4 girls waiting at the corner of the hallway.  'FINALLY' you think as you open your locker grab your stuff and leave. You began to walk home because the bus is to noisy and um......yeah anyways. You walk as you hear footsteps following. You stop and the footsteps stop also. You turn around just to be kicked to the ground "OMG LOOK WHO IT IS !!!!" They giggle and point at you. You sit the no comment to say back. "aren't you going to TALK BITCH!?" You don't.  "Don't disobey me! You slut!!!" She kicks your side. "Get her up" she said looking back at her friends.  They grab your arm tightly lifting you up on your feet. The girl punches you. "TALK!!!!" You don't you hate talking to...HER! "Why won't you talk? Is it because you feel worthless?  Well its true you are and always will be heehehe." They laugh and shove you to a well . You whisper "p-please no" "OH NOW YOU TALK!" The stop and look at you.  You don't talk once agian. "Why don't you go cut yourself?" They shove you down the well and you fall. All you here are there faint laughs and you see nothing......nothin but......black. (comments., etc. Byebye )