BEN IN CHARGE YEEEEET

BEN smirks thinking he should tease Jeff a bit. Jeff gets a bit irritated waiting for the little elf. BEN bends down and kisses the tip of Jeff's dick. Jeff groans softly in pleasure. BEN laughed a bit and began rubbing his thumb around Jeff's tip. Jeff moans as the tip is the most sensitive part ( a hint for u fangirls ) BEN smirks enjoying Jeff's little moans and groans. Jeff's body begins to sweat as BEN began sucking on the top part of Jeff's dick and rubbing the rest he can't get. Going slowly Jeff growls and shoves BENs head down making BEN deep throat. BEN gasps and blushes deeply as he begins to drool all over Jeff's dick. Jeff moans as BEN speeds up his pace and soon enough Jeff cums. Jeff and BEN both pant as they both look at each other... "no...." BEN says while watching Jeff smirk "yes..." Jeff says and slams BEN on the bed making BEN gasp a little. Jeff turns BEN around and slams his dick into BENs ass. ( sorry about the nasty words and cuss words) BEN screams in pain as Jeff loves the noise. And began slamming into BEN over and over again making BENs eyes water up and cry as he screams in pain and pleasure. "Don't worry the pain will subside" Jeff chuckles and keeps going. BEN moans and whimpers in pain "J....Jeff stop!" Jeff slaps BENs ass "u don't tell me what to do elfy!" He growls. BEN whimpers and nods letting it happen as Jeff moans loudly. BENs pain soon subsided and soon enough he was moaning as loud as Jeff. Jeff came into BENs ass and panting pulling out. BEN panting and blushing drooling a bit turned around to face Jeff "y...you asshole!" BEN growls. Jeff laughed loudly "well I am not being the bitch in this" "f...fuck you!" "Oh? Another round u want???" Jeff smirks and gets up to BEN again. "NO NO NO NO NOOO NO NO FUCK U NO!" BEN runs out the room with his clothes in his hand and went into the bathroom. Jeff just rolling on the bed laughing at BENs reaction.