sad part

you open the door to see jeff with a girl sitting on her lap kissing!!! You feel your eyes sting as tears begin to fill them. you run upstairs seeing ben and a girl kissing on a bed and you run to your room shutting the door and cry. 'W-why me? Why did they do this? I though they loved me....they could have at least told me they dont love me anymore..' you cry and sigh as you soon calm down. "Im leaving" you say as you walk downstairs not seeing ben in his room instead they are both down stairs. Ben in the kitchen making coffee for his 'girl'. jeff on the couch still kissing that gil having his hands on her hips. You walk pass them to the door and jeff stops kissing her. "Where are you going?" Jeff says getting up and blocking our way to the door. "Im leaving..." you say as tears begin to form. "No your not your staying her!" He says pulling out his knife. Ben doesn't hear a thing (for some reason) and you sigh as the girls watch you two. "What are you going to do if I do try to leave?" You say looking at him. "I will ....uh...kill you!" He says smirking. He points the knife at your stomach.  "Do it" is all you said. W-what? He says looking at you confused.  "I said do it" you say looking at him as tears fall. The girls sitting on the couch cheered him to do it.  (Next chapter coming soon)