Jeff and Toby save the day PLZ!?

~jeff~
I rugs and barge into the house as i see BEN agree to something. As soon as he touched and shook their hand in agreement his every turned fully black.. "Fuck what the.." I say as Toby gets his axes out and is ready to fight for their freedom i pull out my bloody and rusty knife and nod at him. You see precious (Y/N) me and Toby cane to terms and made up a plan before we came here. So lets hope it works. I smirk as i pretend like i chicken out. And run outside hiding.
~BEN~
Everything.. Feels so much calmer and like i could rest.. I don't know how to explain like.. I don't have to be in control anymore.. Feels great.  I can still see myself as they control me.. This isnt right..
~Toby~
Taking first hit i slam sally to the floor and whimper as i know what i have to do. I slam my axe down trying to his her neck but a barrier reflex it and it goes flying. "S-shit.." I get up and run after to get it i get grabbed by slenders tentacles and it throws me away from my axe. I fall on my stomach and groan. BEN runs up to me and get son top beginning to break my arm. I yell out not feeling anything but just by the noise knowing it snapped. I cant reach my phone. Dammit! I turn and pin him down with my back my arm already broken as i sit up. I see (y/n) rush at me and tackle me. What a night.

~(y/n)~
I see as toby gets hurt and i get up as i look at my evil side. "Im done!" I yell as she looks at me a bit surprised "oh no no no. We have to kill them all" she giggles evilly as she takes out her weapon. I get up and take out a small pocket knife as i glare "im done playing around!" She smirks and lounges at me making the physical me fall off of toby. So complicated this will be.