lemon part 3 ~ ( dont forget to read my new story called sad pasta )

Jeff pulls out handcuffs.  "Hehe" jeff chuckles.  "You lucky lucky girl" ben says and laughs.  You stare at the handcuffs wide eyeded.  "Now we can put them on the easy way or the hard way (y/n)"......you dont know what to do you kinda already got fucked so..... ( XD ) might as well put some fun in it right? You smirk and slowly get up and run. Ben and jeff are both suprized by what you did and runs after you. You look back to see them catching up and giggle. "Cant get me!!!" You laugh and bump into the bed and fall on it. "Hahaha" jeff tackles you as you struggle to get free. "Hold her down ben!!" Jeff says and ben takes jeffs place and smirks "adding a little fun are we?" He says chuckling. you sigh in defeat but....have a plan!! You smirk "ben....I have to....use the bathroom" you say innocently.  Ben lets you go and you walk to the bathroom.  You close the door and get dressed. "This will be fun" you say and hop out the bathroom window running into the woods (ooooooo you gonna get fucked in the woods by ben and jeff XD ) you laugh as you keep running.

~~ben~~

'Where is she..its ben like 10 minutes! ' opens the door not to find her or her clothes.  "Sneaky I like it" I smirk and get dressed also. Jeff comes back fully dressed also. "She excaped" "yeah I now" jeff and ben both jump out the window where you had run off to. "We gonna bring her back to fuck or nah?" Ben says.."hm....maybe just in the woods who cares if slenderp sees " ben laughs and so does jeff..'welp here we come (y/n)'