lemon!~

Jeff slowly takes off your shirt as ben smirks and kisses your neck. You blush dark red covering your chest.  "Whats wrong (y/n)? you want to level up right?~" ben says as he kisses down your chest. Jeff gets off of you and takes off his pants. "Hehe (y/n)~ wanna see my biggest knife?" He smirks ( XD omg im sorry aaaahhhhh) you look away from them holding in moans. "(Y/n) moan for us~" they say as ben pulls off his pants. There both in there boxers and you with you half naked basically.  You slowly get up. But jeff lays you down and pins you under him. "Where are you going sweetheart~" you blush and stuggle to get away. Jeff starts trailing kisses down to your breast. Ben is by jeff and is sucking on your left breast as jeff is sucking on our right. you moan and close your eyes. "(Y/n) look at us" jeff says as he kisses you soon after you look. "Jeff share" is what ben says as he slowly unbuttoned your pants. You are tired so out of energy so you let them do what they want. Jeff smirks as he cups your breast in his hands. You moan once agian and wrap your arms around jeff and kiss him. Ben kinda feels left out .....but not for long. He pulls your pants down and touches your female part (sorry I dont like to say it >-< )  and rubs making you wet. You moan louder.  "She is ready" ben says as he opens your legs. You blush madly "w-wait....." "yes?" They say at the same time.  "I-im a virgin" you look away "dont worry you wont for long" jeff says and ben laughs. "Wai who will take it?" Jeff said looking at ben...ben looks at jeff "hm....." (tell me who you want ben or jeff x3 im so evil )