... (idk what to call this )

~~(y/n)~~

you keep running and running not able to anymore. "Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh I need to go to p.e. or something" (p.e. helps ) you find a bush and speed walk to it and hide. Just then you look right beside you feeling a presence beside you and see.......a blank face. You ae now scared. "U-uh..." you cant speak as it is caught in your throat. "Who are you!?" The voice boomed. 'Where is that voice coming from?' You think but are to scared to speak or answer the question.  "Child!" It boomed ahgian. "U-uh I-i am (y-y/n)" you said kinda wishing you havnt ran and stayed with ben and jeff. (YOU SHOULD HAVE!) A tentacle makes its way up to your neck wrapping it around you. Your frozen. 'Im gonna die!!!!' You think. The tentacle lifts you up into the air. You cant breath anymore. 'H-help' you think looking at him.

~~jeff~~

I got a wierd chill or madness in me. We are running in the woods looking for her but...there is something up. What is it? A bad feeling....yeah. "ben?" "Yeah?" "I feel something wrong" " I do too" "do you think?" I look at ben and he nods. "Its (y/n) she has to be in trouble or something. " "SHIT!" We both say and look and run faster. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!" They yell.

(Are you going to die? Lets see in the next chapter byebye peeps)