OH ITS ON!

While Toby kissed you, you kissed back for that is all you knew what to do. He's your bf what do u think you should do? Haha. The door flung open as BEN and Jeff see this. Jeff's eyes and BENS grew wide. ( well for Jeff he just stared...ya know...no eyelid's.XD) Toby immediately stopped and stared at them smirking and looks at you. "(Y/n) I'm glad your my girlfriend" BEN and Jeff's faces grew red and Jeff stomped over grabbing you by the arm and throwing you off the bed onto the floor. Toby took out his Axe but BEN slammed his foot into Toby's face knocking him on the floor. "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU HEAR ME TOBY!?" Jeff yelled at the top of his lungs. Toby groaned a bit and got up "you really think she will want you guys after this?" You look at Toby asking for his help within your eyes. Jeff still has a tight ass grip on your arm as you whimper. You began to squirm. You get a bit mad..madder and madder. Until your teeth grew sharp and eyes changed. You were not you....you were someone else. Someone...*cough cough* from back then who killed the bitch who hurt everyone. You got up and slowly looked at Jeff taking his wrist and flinging him into the wall. Toby stared...amazed and BEN a bit scared and doesn't want to fight you. But clearly for you...you wanted to. You walked to BEN as he stared silent. You grabbed BEN by the neck and pined him to the wall. BEN struggled. The demon inside of you grew bad. Dark...doesn't love nor like anything. All it wants to do is..KILL. BEN summoned wired and they wrapped around you as u struggled a bit BEN managed to grab Jeff by then Toby was gone. He knew what you were going to do to anyone that was in your view. BEN fled with Jeff as Jeff was limping a bit but was fine. A powerful force slammed the door shut behind BEN and Jeff making BEN scream like a girl from the fear over fill. You stayed silent and then the force blew the windows shut and curtains closed and locked everything. The door window any way to get in. Then you summoned metal to be over filled in a box all around you. You were in a metal box. And said a spell out loud "zu hu ki mi dashinae!" It was a spell to keep who ever can teleport out. You returned to your normal self. Curling up in the metal box and hugged your knees looking down and leaning your forehead on your knees. You were talking to someone who lived within your body as it gave you multiple ideas on how to kill. Love...trust...people...friends.........family. You couldn't trust anyone anymore. And soon enough you talked back to this person and started agreeing to certain plans that she was giving you. You couldn't open your eyes because the thing...girl or demon thing inside of you told you not to. That if you open your eyes EVER she will have full control over your body. She agreed that she wouldn't hurt anyone or you ever again. That this was part of the deal that the king devil made for you when you signed it. You explained to her that you don't remember any of that. She explained that you are basically brain dead. You forgot everything and that she will be your guide. You trusted her. You befriended her. And you both agreed never to betray each other. But the demon in secret thoughts had other ideas.

-Jeff's View-
I woke up fully now. I was a bit unconscious from the hit of the wall.' I hate Toby so fucking much. SO FUCKING DAMN MUCH!. He took what's mine and BENs I will ruin your life Toby. I will ruin your little game you have with (Y/N)' I look at BN as he is panting heavily. "Hey w..where's (Y/N)?" ' I don't really remember anything after that throw. ....something is wrong...she can't be that strong. I wasn't looking at her when I was yelling at Toby so I don't know if she changed into her demon form. We need slender...' I look around "HEY OLD MAN GET YOUR SUITED ASS DOWN HERE!" I can hear slenderman sigh. As he appears in front of BEN and Jeff. "Your stupid plan didn't work you ass hat!" I yelled at him glaring and clinging to my knife ready to stab. Slender sighed again "because that wasn't my plan child. You and BEN left after the word fight." He crossed his arms as I take out my knife and pointed it at him. "Now she is transformed into the demon and almost killed us!" BEN yelled a bit from behind me. Slender raised an eyebrow and hummed a bit. "Oh...oh my.." He says a few times and walked around rubbing his forehead with his two fingers. "You both messed up" i growled as BEN said "how!?" Slender looks at both of us and set us both down on the couch. "Well you see since her brain was totally not working. Her demon side came out to protect her. But since she did not play with the demon so much it is now ruined, rotted, or as you can say turned bad. It is no good we need to get rid of it. But how..." He says slowly turning in circles walking around. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I said as I hit my head. "Fucking stupid!" I said and ran to the door of Toby's room. She is in her.. I try to nock...metal? I questioned myself.

-slenderman's view-
'What have these kids done to her that poor human and these monsters are no good together. I told them to get rid of her or else and see what has happened? She is all messed up, made a deal with The devilish fucker. And now she is trapped din a metal box...' I think to myself as I see BEN about to cry again his neck all red as he lays down on the couch holding his neck rubbing it. I look to the left and see Jeff nocking and banging on the metal. "Stop.." I say to both of them as they look at me. "We need to get in their and help her know who we are. " I said "but it has to be in a specific way." They nodded...'now...back to plans, she will be out whenever she wants to and try to kill us all...we need to do something about this. Before its to late' I think and a little flash of Sally popped up in my head. "For you my sweet little girl. I will protect you.'