BEN'S SUPER SAVE! ( there is also a jeff's super save)

BEN stands there while jeff walks off "im gonna go sharpen my knife's" BEN nods "alright ill go check up on LJ and (y/n)" meanwhile LJ is ripping ur shirt off and ur bra leaving u dazed. Jeff nods and walks off to the basement "k!" BEN shrugs and turns walking to ur room. Not even bothering to knock cause he never really knocks. He enters ur room seeing LJ on ur and u half naked. "WHAT THE HELL!?" BEN growls as LJ looks back at BEN. "Oh....haha? Hey BEN....just having a little bit of fun with the kiddo is all" BEN stomps over ot LJ and grabs him by the neck jumping onto LJ. LJ is shocked and is forced onto the bed struggling "w..what k..kiddo stop!" U snap out of ur curse and see BEN and LJ ur eyes widen as u see ur half naked and squeak getting up and covering yourself. LJ and BEN look back at u BEN still squeezing and shaking LJ by the neck. LJ soon passes out and BEN stands up kicking and punching LJ everywhere until u can see blood splattering onto the walls. Ur eyes widen more and u run to BEN and try to pull him off "BEN BEN STOP!" He looks at u glaring.u back away and run out the room. BEN soon calms down and realizes that he scared u and frowns walking out the room. "(Y/n)???!!" He looked around seeing u and walks to u. U look at BEN and shake a little he hugs u from behind getting some blood on ur shirt. "(Y/n) im so sorry...i didnt mean to go crazy but...ur mine i dont want to share u with some dumb ass clown." U nod "it was a curse anyway or i would have tried to fight back" he nods "i understand" he gets up carring u bridal style and walks into the living room setting u down cleaning himself walking back to ur sitting on the couch and putting his arm around u pulling u close. "Please dont eat any of his candy...ill buy u some" u nod and smile snuggling to his side.