noo!!!!

~~(y/n)~~

he slammed the door behind him making you flinch a little you look on the bed and found a dress, it was short u sigh and look at the note laying on it. "put this dress on or else!!" u sigh knowing he would do something horrible if you dont. so u change into the dress as it was reeeaaalllyyy short. rips at the bottom and where you chest was."he is a damn perv.."  u say a bit irratated {yes you changed and some how got in the dress while chained}. you look around to find nothing to help you get out of the chains. u think a little bit snd remember about your hair clip in your hair. you reach up to your hair slightly tugging on the hair clip and start to get the chains off. your got out! as u rub ur wrist and get up looking to the door. running to the door u type the code in. the door opens and u run out. you look at this maze mansion. whispering "how the hell am i gonna get out of here!!??" u sigh and notice two guards and hide around a corner. as they turned their back you move to another corner. the only problem was the exit was where they were standing by. the guards look back at where u are and shrug thinking they heard something. u look at them as they turn around once agian. you start running agian but slipped on a bottle! "wtf!!!???" u yell out and faceplant onto the floor. "shit!" the guards look at u and slowly walk to u. "hehe look on what we have here john. " the other one looks at the guard and then u "isnt she the one that is supposed to be in a cage?" "i believe so"  the pick you up by ur ankle hanging you upside down. the dress slipping up and they chuckle. "hey john get the master i will 'play' with her while your gone"  the other guard looked at u and nodded soon leaving to get king zalgo. you are now afriad and look at the guard that is holding you up and upside down. he places his hand on your leg aas u freeze. "ur a pretty one arnt ya?" the guard laughed. 

~~ben~~

as jeff was helping me get to zalgo we see a guard walking down the hall. "hey what are you doing here!!??" the guard yelled. jeff and i rolled our eyes. "to get someone we love back you have a problem with that?!" jeff growled and gets out his knife placing me on the side. i get up as jeff looked at me "stay there ben ur hurt i dont and i know that (y/n) doesnt want you to die." "i-i'm fine please let me help" i beg him. he sighs and says "whatever"  turning to the guard infront of us. i get up slowly and wince in pain. "shit.." i mumble. the guard charges and thats all i see before blacking out.