A start over??

You follow Toby to his room as he let's you sit on the bed. Toby couldn't help but watch you...'my gosh she is so pretty...how did those maggots get her before I did' as you sat on the bed Toby climbed onto the bed as well and sat staring at you. You feel a bit uneasy and shift a bit blushing.."u..uh...so I don't remember anything...w..who am I?" Toby thought a bit in his head getting an idea and smirking a bit a tic following after. "You are (Y/N), well that's you name. And...you..reeeaaalllyyy hate those guys out there." He points out the door "They tried to steal you away from your boyfriend. A-And they keep confessing thei-ir love to you.. Of cours-se you always reject them...no matter W-what they s...said to you." You looked at Toby a bit confused and nodded. "Who is my boyfriend?" Toby thought a bit and blushed a bit looking away "me of course s..silly. I saved y-you w..well got you from the hospital...I..is what I meant." You hugged him tightly "thank you.." Toby hugged back and sighed a bit guilt filled him but as well as happiness because he never felt this way about anyone. "S...so tell me about yourself Toby" Toby nodded and hummed a bit "w..well I...I have this...d-disease t..That makes me t..tic...I..I always got made fun of f-for it..my s-stuttering d...doesn't help.." You frown feeling sorry for him. "Oh...I'm sorry I asked.." He Nuzzled to your shoulder "its o..ok I have you here..t..to make m-me feel better" you smiled and Nuzzled back. "A...and..m-my body is c...completely numb from any p..pain..m..my f-family didn't help me of that e..either. M..my dad used t..to beat me. M-my...s-s-sister.....d...died in a car accident" he sniffles and started to cry. You started to tear up from the story. "T..to bad...t..the n-numbness...d..doesn't work f-for a broken heart.." You grabbed his face gently and wiped away the tears flowing down his face as he stared back at you a bit surprised. A small blush on his face formed and he leaned in and kissed you.

~mean while outside the door~

"GODDAMIT WE LOST HER BEN!" "I know I know!!" Slender sighed and shook his head at them both "this is what happens children. When you can't be polite to a woman." BEN and Jeff are crying on the floor and shaking. Slender groans and picked them both up with his hands and throws them onto the couch "Children! Crying is not going to help you get her back is it!?" BEN shook his head no and Jeff mumbled a no. Slender crossed his arms after fixing up his tie. "Now..listen here I have a plan.."