the wake up call

U wake up on a bed...home? Not any old home not the creepypasta's like u wanted to. Ur home home...human home. U look around and sit up fastly "what!? No no no no where am I?" U loon around as u hear ur sister bang open ur bedroom door. "Finally awake dipshit ur home. And u have been asleep for like what? 5month!? Come on bitch u cant sleep like that just because u got dumped down a well" she shakes her head at u. U frown...thinking 'this is all a dream?' She glares at u grabbing u by the hair and jerking u up "get up fagget u got to clean!" U whimper and nods "a..alright hold on!" I snap back as she slaps u "don't yell at me u useless piece of shit!" Just then ur mom and dad come in "oh look who is finally up!?" U frown as tears well up in your eyes 'n..nothing happened with Ben and Jeff and my real home I actually want to live in...all of it was a dream?' U think and get up all the way wobbling and fall "ow" u say as they growl at u "GET UP!!" They yell "I..I can't" u whimper and cry they all come closer to u " we will give u a reason not to stand up" u shake in fear trying to move back but to get cornered and beat by them. Punching,kicking,slapping,etc. They soon leave u to ur pain and misery. U lay there blood on the floors and ur face. Bruises and whimpers crying out to someone u remember watches u, slender. U can't move not at all. U close ur eyes crying silently "why is this all a dream?" U cry as ur window slowly opens. And u look to that window as something black that looks like a tentacle comes through your window and torwards u. 'Child...' U hear in ur mind as u freeze. 'Its not a dream...' U hear as u nod in pain but happily. The tentacle wraps around ur waist and pulls u out the window. U cant see due to the pain and u keep ur eyes closed 'keep ur eyes closed...and everything will be alright' u nod. And everything goes black once agian.