meeeewwww!!!!

( im so excited im going to a party today xD anyway i shall update)

As u and (BEN/ jeff) are sitting down u look and see sally crying. U frown and get up walking to her and hug her. "Whats wrong?" Sally cries "L..LJ is dead" she cries more as u hear static all of u do but sally ( cause sally is to cute to hear it :3) and slender appears. "WHAT IS GOING ON CHILDREN!" U,BEN,sally and jeff look at slender. "DADDY LJ'S DEAD!" Sally cries louder and runs to slender hugging and holding onto his leg. Slender pats little sally's head and picks her up. "Why is he dead?" (Jeff/BEN) looks nervous. "U..uh..." Is all u said and it all went silent. Slender shakes his head and teleports to ur room where LJ's dead body is laying on the ground. He decides to revive him and kinda regrets it because soon after all u hear is "HAHAHAHAH!!!"from the bloody clown. Slender takes sally and teleports away to get her a bath. U smile as u realize slender didn't remember that u are supposed to be dead. Jeff and BEN sighs in relief. ( sorry if i didnt spell it right >^< ) u all decide to go to bed. LJ laughing his ass off and running around the house laughing like a ducking unicorn! And throwing candy at people. Soon passed out on the floor. Everyone in bed and sleeping.

( CREEPYPASTA PARTY TOMORROW!!! *smirks* u know what that means ;) xD anyway bye girrrrlllsss :3 <3 )