news

As he takes u to slender he glances a few times at u. "Shes cute" he says as he reaches slenders office frowning knocking on the office door he says "b..brother?" "Yes splender?" Splender opens the door and sees slender sitting at his desk and looks at ur limp body and glares a little. "Why is she here?" He raises his voice a little. Splender looks down and sighs frowning "i might have.....dressed up as u brother and scared her?" Slender facepalms and shakes his head sighing. "And why would u do that?"
"F...for fun?" Splender looks at slender and hands u forth to him. "Please fix her brother?" "And why should i do that?" "For me brother?" Splender begs and slender decides to help. "Fine" slender takes ur body and grabs ur wrist with a tentacle holding u in the air with ur head down. "This is a awkward form of a human" "t..thats what im saying brother..i dont think she is all human" slender looks at splender "oh? Explain?"
"I mean..have u seen here fight? Or how she came back after being killed?""hmm true true u are dismissed i need to....check this..thing" splender nods and leaves. Closing the office door behind him and leaving slender with u. Slender looks at u looking all over u. "Why does ben and jeff need her anyway? Shes a useless human thing" he sighs and sets u down on one of his office chairs. "I guess ....this young lady..is kinda cute..what no! Shes human ....i think" he thinks placing a finger on his chin and sitting on his desk leaning on it a little. "What should i do?" He rubs his forehead and groans. "This is quit stupid" he glances at u and shakes his head. "I should check her pulse" he grabs ur wrist placing two fingers on the center of ur wrist feeling a heart beat and nods letting go "..shes alive
....and soft.." He blushes a little and shakes his head "why the fuck should i help her! She should be dead" sighs "shes only alive cause of ben and jeff. I need to descuse to them that we need to kill her. She needs to go" he looks at u "i will not allow such ....grossness in my home" he hears a knock at the door and looks at the door to his office "yes?" "Its us slenderp" he hears jeffs voice.. "Come in children i wish to speak to u also" they walk in and glances at u and then slender then back at u there eyes widen "(y/n)!!??" They run and hug ur limp body as slender sighs and shoves them off u "we need to talk about (y/n)..she cant stay here" "WHAT!?" Ben and jeff yell at the same time. "What do u mean!?" "I mean" slender gets up "she..needs...to...die" he looks at them crossing his arms. Ben and jeff stare at slender with wide eyes. "W...why!?" "I will not allow her to stay! And she has already seen us! And i cant work my brainwash program right now." Ben and jeff's eyes begin to water. Slender just stares "now...."