home..

~(Y,N)'s view!~

You look around as you are now in a hospital bed. "Fuck.." You whisper and whimper as you feel a sharp pain from your side and head. You put one hand on your head where a wound was felt as u wince back. "W..what.." You see a doctor as he is a bit concerned. "H..hi?" You say as he walks to you and sits down on the edge of the bed "u..uh hey (Y/N) you know where you are?" You nod. "You know who you are?" ..you thought for a bit and shrugged. He face palmed. "As I expected lost your memory...you hit your head a bit hard so I was certain this would happen." You get up as he hands you your clothes (your in a hospital gown) you take it and he leaves the room for you to change. You started to get undressed as you hear a tap at your window. You see a boy with goggles, baggy jeans, stripped hoodie, and a mouth guard. You stare at him for a bit and then screamed as you were half naked and threw one of your shoes at him. The shoe hit I'm on the head making him fall back and fall. You rush out of the hospital room outside as you were dressed just only with one shoe in your hand as the doctors try to make you stop but you don't. 'Dammit dammit why did you do that to him!?' You thought as u seen him stand near the entrance clearly waiting for you. You stare at him and he walks to u hugging you. You blink a bit and shove him back a bit "who are you?" "I....I'm T-Toby.." He said as he ticked and twitched. You thought that was a bit cute. "I-I've seen you at h..home before." You think a bit "where's home?" He stayed silent and laughed a bit but his laugh chocked out into a cough and a tic. "You don't remember?" "N...no..." He stayed silent and was excited. "Alright t-then you can s...stay with me!" He smiles taking your hand and rushing out of the hospital area you being dragged behind. "A....alright" is all you could say as you were being dragged. He took you to this weird mansion. You knew something was up with that house mansion...'have I been here before?' You thought and shook your head no. 'Nah' he dragged you inside as everyone saw you. "(Y/N)!!!!" They all yelled happily. The wound bandages were hiding except your split lip and head wound. You stay silent staring at them all in horror as you see a pale guy with a really bad injury on his face. You his behind Toby. "S...she is m-mine now guys. " Toby said and Jeff got up as well at BEN "what do u mean SHE is YOURS??" Toby said plainly "she doesn't re-member anything" they stare at you as you clinched to Toby.