the struggle of sadness

You scream and cry as u are being dragged by zalgo. Zalgo ignoring you and keeps walking closer and closer to the room. Ben bleeding badly as Jeff is ....being Jeff. U struggle more crying and whimpering for him to let go "stfu" is all he says and keeps walking. He throws Ben and Jeff onto the floor as he slams u onto the wall pinning your hands above your head. U struggle more crying as ur face is all red. He chuckles and starts licking up your tears. And soon enough Ben and Jeff wake up but are tackled by zalgo's guards. And are pinned down infront of u and zalgo to watch as torture. Zalgo smirks looking back at them then back at u smirking still and starts to lick ur neck. U shiver and whine crying still. Ben and Jeff yelling for him to stop "please stop zalgo!!!" Ben yells coughing out some blood. Jeff shouting cuss words at him "FUCKING JACK ASS LET HER GO!!" They both are crying as their loved girl is being tortured. And raped by zalgo. U kick agian hitting him in the stomach as he cringes. "FUCK U BITCH!" He slaps u and leaves a red mark on ur cheek as he rips ur shirt off exposing your breast.u struggle more as Ben and Jeff cry and try to get up but only stabbed and shoved down. Zalgo now slowly licking up your breasts smirking. "Ah so good~" he says chuckling. And u struggle crying and trying not to moan. "STOP!!!!" U yell out and whimper. Jeff and Ben getting mader and mader at each second until.....