Broke up...

BEN and Jeff stare at you. Jeff grabs ur arm and tries to pull you away from Toby. "No no she is joking..(Y/N) come on stop this..you know who we are" Jeff said a bit worried. You screamed as u climbed tighter to Toby. Toby sweeps you off your feet and hugs u close as you hug back. "Don't t....touch h-her. She will c-choose who she wants" You whimper and hug onto Toby as your eyes are closed tight scared of Jeff. BEN walked slowly to you and frowned a bit. "(Y/n) please...don't joke around....please...don't you remember what we all have done together?" You slowly open your eyes and stare at BEN a bit scared. "U..uh...." You look up at Toby whimpering again. "S-she needs r...rest" Toby tic and began to walk you to his bedroom upstairs. "HEY WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU PUTTING HER!?" Toby looked at the mad, confused, sad Jeff as his face was all red. His fists clinched to his side to hold himself down from leaping and punching Toby hard in the face. "M-my room...she knows m-me more and p..probably trusts me more anyway. Y..your just scaring her...k-keep doing that and you guys won't ever g-get her to love you again" "again? She still loves us!" BEN stepped in and yelled. Toby smirked under his mask and goggles. "No n-not now. She doesn't r...remember you. She doesn't l-love you. Bye" Toby kicked his door open and closed it behind him. After you and Toby left the room BEN and Jeff stared at each other. "D....does this mean...we are no longer together?"..BEN nodded "guess so..." BEN whimpered and tears formed in his eyes as well as Jeff's. "We lost her..."