JEFF'S SUPER SAVE!

Ben walks and sits down on the ground plugging in his game turning the volume up on high and plays the game. Jeff feels paranoid ( idk how to spell) and begins walking to ur room. Opening the door seeing LJ on u and u half naked. He growls and glares at LJ. LJ looks at jeff and his eyes widen "oh shit" is all he could say as jeff runs and pounces on LJ. "U FUCKER SHE IS MINE U FUCKING USELESS CLOWN SON OF A BITCH ASS!!!" he FLIPS his shit and takes out his knife. Stabbing LJ over and over again. U snap out of ur trance and blink looking at yourself seeing ur half naked and squeak getting up and covering yourself. Jeff looks at u "GO DOWN STAIRS NOW!" U nod shaking a bit scared and runs and sits on the couch. LJ and jeff u can hear a bunch of crashing and thuds. U close ur eyes biting ur lip thinking. 'Oh god oh god oh god' soon it all stops and u slowly open ur eyes. BEN is being tranced by the TV as usual. U look up the stairs to see jeff all bloody and u whimper a little as u can tell LJ is probably dead. U can head jeff mumble and walk to the couch sitting next to u and grabs u forcing u to lean on him and he holds u with his bloody knife in his hand. "Dont EVER do that agian u hear?" U nod "it...w..was a curse" he nods still mad and grumpy holding u and u smile a little and close ur eyes nuzzling to jeff. BEN just playing his game ignoring it all. While in the room LJ is dead on the floor. Jeff smiles putting away his knife and whispers to u "ur mine." U nod as u and jeff are both now watching BEN play his game.