Chapter 15

After mine and Alex's confrontation we have been inseparable.

Not voluntarily.

He won't leave me alone for a second. It's like everywhere I go he's there.

Its not even that, that's bothering me. I can't do anything without him breathing on my back.

He has becomes so much more aggressive.

It's been two days since me and Alex talked about each other's love I don't know got to tell him to fuck off. He's so stubborn.

At school he wants everybody to know that we're together but We're not.I don't know how to tell him that I don't really want people to know we're together even if it's by force.

I miss my old best friend so much this guy in front of me I don't even recognize him but I guess I should've seen the signs..

Flashback:

"Hey Alex". My thirteen year old self asked him while he was fourteen.

It was summer August.

It was such a nice day. Me and him were having so much fun. We were just being kids.

I just turned into a teenager. So I was curious about our future.

"Alex". I started.

"Hmm" . He said while laying on the grass with me. Looking at the clouds with me.

" When we grow up and have to get married what kind of with of girl do you want?"

He turned to look at me staring with his green eyes god he's gorgeous compared to me.

"The kind of girl I want?". He said in confusion as to why I'm asking this question.

I nodded my head waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"I don't need to know what kind of girl I want, the girl of my dreams is right next to me."

Thinking it was a joke I went along with it.

"Really , what if you're not the guy of my dreams."I said jokingly.

He looked at me sharply almost making me scared.

"Well." He said stopping for a second.

"That's not possible. If your ever loved a mother guy. I would just have to make him disappear from everywhere". He spoke sinisterly.

"Huh". I say annoyingly.

"I wouldn't let you do that, to my Prince Charming."
I say as matter of fact.

He turns to me while grabbing my hand squeezing it. "You can't take what's solely mine."

"What?" I say in confusion.

He just squeezes my hand tighter. Hurting me.

"Ow, Alex your hurting me." I say with pain.

he looks at me with a promise in his words.

Then his face got closer and close, that's when I got up.

" I think we should go." I said.

End of flashback

That day I let it go thinking he was just trying to annoy me.

Oh god how I wish I wasn't so dumb.

Now here we are. In a pickle.

Maybe if I turn into a man. Alex won't like me anymore.

Thinking seriously of turning into a man.

Nah. He would just turn into a female.

I think with a smile on my face.

God. If the roles were reversed. I would have more power. The thought of Alex being able to physically be stronger than me annoys me.

He has an advantage. I don't.

What if he try's to take advantage of me...

No I couldn't think like that. I can't think like that. It will just put more anxiety and fear In me. I have to be strong.

...........

HEYY HOPED U LIKED IT.....