chapter 16

OK that's it I've had enough of Alex bullshit.

No matter what I do to try and get away, or to try give him signs that I'm uncomfortable with him, always breathing on me he just ignores then.

Does he still think we are friends.

Well. It's a facade that I'm still friends with him. So he doesn't get angry at me.

To stop Alex from getting any angrier with me. I had to act like we were both still friends and act like nothing happened.

It's been a week since the confrontation between me and him.

I want to get away from him I want to tell him I don't feel comfortable as his friend any more but he gets so angry if I even bring up the topic.

Flashback

"Hey, Alex" I say unsure.

We were both at his house doing homework.

I wanted to forget about his confession and his 'undying love' for me by disregarding everything that has happened between us.

I was going to break off the friendship slowly.

He thinks in his head that we are together. No matter what I classify it. Friendship or relationship. He doesn't care.

Alex wanted to kiss me. But I told him I found it weird since we're friends.

"You really believe that". He starts.

I look at him in wonder.

"I don't believe it. I know it"

He just scoffs. "Ok, as long as you know your only mine. I don't care what you call this relationship". He says it as a fact.

"Alex" I say.

After a minute he finally answers me with a sigh.

"What is it babe".

He would call me baby I just cringe it doesn't feel right him calling me that.

"One day, in the future when I fall in love I.."

Before I could continue the sentence. Alex throws his phone on the wall in anger. He takes our homework and just throws it away along with the table. To get to the other side.

Where I am.

He grabs my hair obnoxiously.

"Fall in love. You're really funny" He says in a whisper and he is looking crazy.

"You need to stop saying things that will never happen. I mean come on Mel, do you want me to kill someone?" I am in shock.

He might actually kill someone for real.

I was nervous. He is crazy then calm. What's wrong with him.

He has lost his mind. Does he seriously think we're in a relationship.

"I don't think you understood me very well" he continues.

" when I told you I'm not going to let you be with anyone else".

"Your place belongs next to me."

"What?" I say to him. Cowering from him.

"If you did make the mistake of loving another guy. Well.."

He stops and gets closer to my face.

"Something bad might happen to him and you.

Well that shut me right up. When he saw how terrified I was of him he just kissed my forehead and continued homework like nothing happened a couple minutes ago.

End of flashback

After that day. I have been avoiding him like my life depended on it. He has lost his absolute mind.

I can't do this facade anymore. I have to tell him I don't love him and we can't be friends anymore.

.........
Hey y'all I'm still editing so the next few chapters might be very confusing.