chapter 20

He was smiling at me and every second I was breathing he was nearing me every inch of the way he was coming closer to me. 

His smile is really getting on my nerves.

I was frozen scared, just looking at him while he was walking to me like a predator.

One thing I hated was being the prey. I've always hated being scared and helpless and I'll be damned now if I let him take something that's not his.

   Before he could get to me I quickly ran to the teachers desk looking for any kind of weapon.  I was looking for any weapon. 

In distance I could hear Alex laughing and saying in this monster like voice.

"Melanie, what are you going to do? Beat me to death with a pencil."

He just kept walking to me slowly and calmly like he knew he won.

Fuck, please god anything could help right now.

Thank the lord, god was on my side today, cause I found a scissor in the drawer and it was pretty sharp.

Alex slowly came laughing he wasn't paying attention to me he just started laughing like a maniac and didn't see me hiding the scissor in the back of my Jean pocket.

  I looked up at him faking, to not find anything.

Looking scared, when at this point I was determined. I just looked at him in a sweet way like he was delicate like the way I saw my best friend.

  He noticed how I was looking at him cause he stopped laughing and just looked at me like I was weird.

"You're up to something aren't you?"

He concluded from the way I was acting.

I just kept on staring, acting aloof.

"Why are you doing this? Why, are you being like this with me you're, supposed to be my best friend, my rock, your suppose to always protect me not be the reason why I'm always terrified. "

By the end of the sentence I was actually tearing up because even after all he's done I missed my best friend. I missed the guy who always comforted me when I needed someone I needed him.

He just looked at me .

Face void of emotions. Or so as I thought because I'm the next second he had tears rolling down his face.

"I've wanted you, my whole life you were the girl I wanted to marry, you were the girl I wanted to be with. But you just broke up with me you broke off everything with me while I still loved you. You played me".

"You took me for a fool".

   Then he slowly got up and more angrily started chanting.

"You made me like this, a killer." He said crazily.

"There's no one else to blame for Henry's death but you".

That was a low blow.

"I love you". He declared angrily.

"Love me back you dumb bitch."

I looked at him and scoffed.

"Never, in a billion years will I love a guy mentally ill like you. If you're so crazy, fucking do everyone a favor and just die." I spat venomously.

He just walked after to me. I quickly reached into my Jean pocket.

"Stay away from me, you freak." I yelled this to him. But he didn't listen then he had this crazed look in his eyes

"You, made me like this". He said then he ran to me.  I quickly took the scissor out and stabbed his arm.

"FUCK!!" He exclaimed loudly.

"You should really put some alcohol on that". I said sarcastically.

Oh my goodness.

He screamed I didn't even listen to him I quickly took my bag and ran out the door.

Why is it not locked anymore.

I hear him yell as I leave the room.

His words putting a little fear in me.

"Game on, Mel. Remember you're going to be the reason for any future damages".

Can this guy, not take a hint already and just fuck off. Now,I have a war on my hand and I am so not ready for it.

But I'm not a weak person who will just stand around.

So I guess bring it.